Pathology

When medical student Ted Gray (Milo Ventimiglia) graduates top of his class he joins one of the nation's most prestigious pathology programs. With talent and determination, Ted is quickly noticed by the program's privileged and elite band of interns who invite him into their crowd. Intrigued by his new friends, he begins to uncover secrets he never expected and finds that he has unknowingly become a pawn in their dangerous and secret after-hours game at the morgue of who can commit the perfect undetectable murder. As Ted becomes seduced into their wild extracurricular activities, the danger becomes real and he must stay one step ahead of the game before he is the next victim.

From the creators of Crank, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, Lakeshore Entertainment and Camelot Pictures present "Pathology," a sexy psychological thriller directed by award-winning director Marc Schölermann and written by Neveldine & Taylor (Crank, Game). The film stars Milo Ventimiglia (NBC's Heroes, Rocky Balboa), Michael Weston (TV's Scrubs, Garden State), Lauren Lee Smith (Trick r' Treat, Art School Confidential), Johnny Whitworth (3:10 to Yuma, Empire Records), John de Lancie, Mei Melançon (X-Men: The Last Stand), Keir O'Donnell (The Wedding Crashers), Buddy Lewis, Dan Callahan (Crank), Larry Drake and Alyssa Milano (TV's Charmed).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqRqQAXh780

Embedded links in forums. I should get those ^_^.

Even though you copypastad the thing I would like to say its a movie I'm really looking forward to watching, it has really good lighting in it and some of the mise en scene you get in the preview is amazing XD

Im really going to love seeing Milo wassisface portray a whole new character and hopefully shake off Peter Petrelli :p

Im going to be bold here.

What do you think about this ingeniusthinker

well i'm also looking forward to this movie. I really like watching him in the TV series so this maybe new character for him and I also enjoyed watching horror movies so I'm really gonna watch this.