One Piece Weekly Discussion

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Xeno']I thought so LOL ...

Since it's something I can't understand until I google it.[/QUOTE]

Well I thought of it myself, just that it's something he would have said lol

[quote name='Xeno']The point that concerns us here is that the Tenryuubito who is going to meet Otohime might be a good noble, Who is completely different from the Tenryuubitos we've seen so far ...[/QUOTE]

I don't really know, but I have two scenarios in mind. One is that they are good ones, and Otohime protects them, yet the marines somehow manage to kill her. I don't know how, but somehow

The second is that those Tenryuubito will be bad ones, and will kill her despite her helping them... ><;;

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Chapter 625 Discussion Thread

It's out! And very promptly too :D

What did you guys make of it??

For me, I found it intriguing how Shirahoshi has that ability to call sea kings. Do you think this increases her chances of being the NN?

Also it was a relief that the Tenryuubito didn't kill Otohime this chapter, cos I thought this was going to happen :cry2:

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
One Piece Chapter 633

I'm starting to fear, do people in this forum still read One Piece? What did you make of the latest chapter? For me, this page was so badass, it made up for the rest of the boring-as-hell chapter

Almost forgot about this one too, and the next

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Totally agreed, the flashbacks killed this arc. Oda shoulda known better to get straight to the point after a two-year timeskip (thus a four-week break, if I remember correctly)

I'm just looking forward to the next arc, hope they fight someone strong next

One piece has always been appealing to me. Sadly I stopped reading after the Ace rescue (right before the time skip). Can someone tell me if its worth picking up again?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I'd say... Give it more time. The current arc (Fishman Island) kinda sucks due to it's longass flashbacks and lack of action (as of yet) Also there is an Ace/Luffy flashback right after the war arc, so I'd suggest to save you from eternal boredom that you wait until the arc finishes so you can breeze through the flashbacks without being frustrated.

The only good thing is that there is a timeskip, and everyone is waiting to see their new abilities, but as I said not much action has been shown, so it's pissing a lot of people off.

Hope this helps, and I hope I haven't spoiled too much

noex1337

Emmie was here
Ehhhhhhh, well. I can't say I saw Van Der Decken dying so fast. Was an interesting plot twist though. So I wonder, what about the boat? Does it jsut crast back down on fishman island?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
I read it as soon as i saw Hody going after the ship....He wants to destroy Fishman island....best way to go about it....Drop the ship on it... with his ass getting handed to him by Luffy he had no other choice!

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
He is the prototypical Bad guy if everything doesn't go your way....Kill everyone and try to run away in the chaos. [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

noex1337

Emmie was here
That sounds absolutely foolish, but I could have sworn he was going to pull a vegeta and team of with Luffy temporarily. Turns out he's just going to try to kill both of them. That being said, he's severely outmatched, I wonder how that will turn out. Hody vs. Van der Decken vs. Luffy, Shirahoshi, and the 3 princes.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Well Van der Decken is "dead" so lets leave him out of it for now...But i see Hody Vs Luffy finished up on the deck of the ship...Then we have luffy Most likely use Gear3 along side maybe Robin using Giant feet or hand and maybe a one shot from Ussop with the Gaon Cannon to maybe divert the ship. [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
There is air in the bubble that is around Fishman Island...They are ment to destroy the island according to the prophecy...Couldnt changing the size by sucking out the air using the Gaon Cannon also mean that it is destroying the once larger state which fishman island had into something smaller in size. [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]