One Piece: Stong World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly honest they look more or less the same, maybe Luffy has matured a bit but not much else that I can notice, and Usop looks weirder than ever.

Yeah well it's only been two years, shouldn't expect a huge change here, although franky looks bigger than ever, Usopp is looking buff as hell (it will be interesting to see what mannerisms he's picked up from Heracles'n). Zoro looks like he's lost an eye (and on closer inspection his left arm seems to be suffering from a bad case of gone) and Brook's crown is fucking PIMP.

EDIT: Just realized I called the topic "Stong World" instead of "New World". My bad. I was tired.

Upon closer inspection, we have found the root of all of your problems, you sir seem to be missing an arm. (totally missed that)

Also Sanji seems to be growing a goatee

devon

Manga Fan
Apart from that big honking scar on his chest? Although I am disappointed he's not wearing a captain's coat over his shoulders yet.

I also like Franky's new Mecha-style design. He's the Straw Hat's giant attack gorilla.

Also, Oda made a retcon: In last week's colorspread he got Zoro's eye scar/missing eye mixed up.

Also if you look at the color spread which is almost identical to this one from last weeks jump it doesn't look like he is missing an arm so much anymore since there is a blade between Luffy's legs (no pun intended)

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Yeah he has his arm but he's missing his left eye now. I liked how he got on the wrong ship and just cut the entire ship in half so he could get back to the surface lol.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
The past two chapters were Epic and the current one is pretty good too. Sanji freaking out when Luffy told him he was sent to the Isle of Women made me crack up lol. Also reighle (Sp?) telling the navy to leave his pupil alone and drawing a line on the ground for them not to pass was awesome.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
[quote name='devon']His speech about fate was very un-Zorolike. It'll be interesting to see what else is different about him.[/QUOTE]

well he was with mihawk for two years, seems he picked up a little more than skill as a swordsman

The past two chapters were Epic and the current one is pretty good too. Sanji freaking out when Luffy told him he was sent to the Isle of Women made me crack up lol. Also reighle (Sp?) telling the navy to leave his pupil alone and drawing a line on the ground for them not to pass was awesome.

not to mention the groups that helped the crew over the two years holding the navy off so they could escape

Status
Not open for further replies.