One Piece FC

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Join this FC if you love One Piece~ You can claim one character you would like, and here are the rules that follow.

RULES: read before posting

1 - Only one claim per person. You can change your character once a month, but please don't abuse this.

2 - Trades are allowed, but post all details so we can update. Also approval from both parties is necessary.

3 - Post a picture of your claim. Do so in spoiler tags to keep the thread tidy, while you're at it.

4 - State clearly the name of the character.

5 - First come, first serve. No exceptions.

6 -If you are not an active member, your claim will be removed. 5+ posts required.

7 - One Piece characters only. Other characters will be ignored.

CLAIMS

Kisame: Donquixote Doflamingo

Alyss: Nico Robin

Shadow_Strider: Luffy

Biomega: Smoker

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
List Updated

[MENTION=102]Alyss[/MENTION]: Could you please provide another picture? D: I cant see this one :3

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Nope cant see it...
You arent allowed to hotlink directly from Zerochan >__>
Could you upload it on Tinypic or just link me the url? :3

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
No I meant Zerochan doesnt allow that >_<
Im so sorry >_> I still cant get to the picture >_>
Upload it on Tinypic for me?

>__<;

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
The mangas finally getting back to the present and things are getting tense, I can't wait for the battles to start.
I'm half-half on this one. Whilst I am looking forward to awesome battles in the future, I'm not looking forward to the fights in this arc (Fishman Island) that much. The way I see it, no-one can quite match up to Luffy and co in FI as of yet, with Jinbei being the exception (who is an ally of them)

[MENTION=102]Alyss[/MENTION]: It's done~ :)

Yeah.... so what now? XD well I love One Piece....

Zoro lost to Hordy (with the help of his drugs of course) and Usopp and Brook got caught.

The SH crew are stronger than ever before but if nobody can match to their strength or at least just a few levels above/below them then there's no point in fighting anymore since they would pawn anybody.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades

Zoro lost to Hordy (with the help of his drugs of course) and Usopp and Brook got caught.

The SH crew are stronger than ever before but if nobody can match to their strength or at least just a few levels above/below them then there's no point in fighting anymore since they would pawn anybody.
Why you give spoilers? ;( Your ruined it for me.

That's what the spoiler button is for. I am still in Chapter 607. :cry:

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
I'm sorry to hear that Biomega... D:

The only way Zoro could have lost to Hordy is if they outnumbered him ridiculously, or if Hordy took the drugs indefinitely, where Zoro would slice him but he would keep on taking the drugs and recover. Or that Zoro drowned cos he stayed in the water for too long, or if he had to look out for Usopp's and Brook's asses and got taken by the element of surprised.

Either way, it's as you said. There is not a single villain on FI that can fight them evenly, one of the reasons I hate this arc. They need someone like crocodile or enel who is miles ahead of the SHs in terms of status/abiility yet Luffy epically manages to own anyways

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Zoro lost because he had to fight under water and hoodi had a huge advantage.

As for who could take on SH crew if I'm not mistaking one of the 4 pirate lords (well 3 now that White Beard died) is on FI (they took over FI after White Beard died. So if they fight the crew then it could be a good fight.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Zoro lost because he had to fight under water and hoodi had a huge advantage.

As for who could take on SH crew if I'm not mistaking one of the 4 pirate lords (well 3 now that White Beard died) is on FI (they took over FI after White Beard died. So if they fight the crew then it could be a good fight.
I'm with you on this shadow, I think you're talking about Big Mom. But she doesn't seem like a bad character tbh

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Well, with her being a Yonkou and all, I'm sure that she is very busy in her own right, so her current lack of intervention is understandable. I'm also assuming that word of the FI revolution hasn't gone out to the outer world yet, so it's only natural she wouldn't know. I mean, I doubt she would leave it alone knowingly, otherwise she would not have taken up the post of protecting it in the first place.

Speaking of Big Mom, there are theories that she is Lola's mom... What do you think about this?