One Disappointment from Naruto

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
[quote name='Jechtsphere']I know but they were showing all those useless fillers so you would think they could use that in place of some of the fillers.[/QUOTE]

Go figure. :\

Kenzou

pink spider
20 Minutes? Isn't it like 6 chapters? 6 Chapters from manga to anime can turn into 4-6 episodes. Especially since its Naruto. A movie would be cool, but i'd like to see it in the anime after this current arc they're doing.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
[quote name='Vulgarhythm']20 Minutes? Isn't it like 6 chapters? 6 Chapters from manga to anime can turn into 4-6 episodes. Especially since its Naruto. A movie would be cool, but i'd like to see it in the anime after this current arc they're doing.[/QUOTE]

It depends sometimes the chapters can be endless talking which would make the animation shorter. If it's filled with fighting they will extend the fighting as much as possible for long time span.

You would understand if you watch and read Bleach.

Kenzou

pink spider
[quote name='Cruss']It depends sometimes the chapters can be endless talking which would make the animation shorter. If it's filled with fighting they will extend the fighting as much as possible for long time span.

You would understand if you watch and read Bleach.[/quote]

How did you come to the conclusion that i don't read or watch Bleach?

Tri Edge

Pico Picoo Picoriii
Manga Seems to bore me sometimes.

But when it comes into animation sometimes the animatyion in the fighting is lame :p

Like when Naruto grew 4 Tails >.> I was Disapointed in that i thought it would have been better.

Morcombe

King of Kings
a dissapointment would be

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Jiraiya vs. Pein - her you have a 10 chapter long battle and for what, pein has just been revealed so it's pretty obviosu that he was going to win, a long and pointless battle that should have only lasted a chapter or two.

[quote name='Tri Edge']Like when Naruto grew 4 Tails >.> I was Disapointed in that i thought it would have been better.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, the 4 tails was pretty weak.