NotPron

Xiga

Hey you guys! I just Re-discovered the online riddle game called NotPron! It is a riddle game built up in different levels. 140 to be precise. The technique of the game is that you need to figure out a riddle to pass on to the next level.

Only 27 people have been certificated for finishing the game.
That's about 0.0001% of all.
Notpron has 140 levels.

The game involves tasks to solve, including, but not limited to;
-Sound Editing
-Graphic Editing
-Musical Understanding
-Insight of HTML Programming
And
-Insight of the Complex Workings of a computer.

SO... Any one up for trying this?
Ive gotten to level 12 without cheating :C

What about you?
Anny oppinions on this game?
Any helpful but clues? ( NOT ANSWERS)
DISCUSS!

NotPron Website Klick here
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
i've got to level 10... after that point ... well ... my brain was to hot... but yeah voodoo power and all !! :thumb: quite a great game.

Xiga

Good job guys!!

A tip for those who dont know, is that you may have to check the SOurce code of the site. To get to it you right click anywhere on the page and klick; Source code. A text box will appear, and the codes in that might prove helpful hints.

Canabary

Administrator
What is defined as cheating? Because most of the tasks after level 5 requires you to either be exceptionally well taught in codes, as well as highly knowledgeable about random pop culture and other events, or use google.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
i haven't reached level superior to 10 so i don't really know but they said that using external sources is highly recommanded, after itill it's not a game faq or things like that, you can use all you think to be necessary...

Canabary

Administrator
Seems reasonable. Level 7 is the first one I'm stuck on though :( I know it's lying to me (second page).

Ok... I'm not sure if it's supposed to be an anagram, but eh... if it is I've constructed the wierdest sentence of all time <_<

Oh dear, I'm such an idiot sometimes... attempting anagrams, constructing words in german and english and it's staring me in the face all along...