Noex1337's Chess Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
noex1337 said:
Also, what if I did Qh5 on turn 3 as opposed to Nf3? I sacrifice queens but I gain a free pawn right? Or would you not recommend it.
Sacrifice queens?

Nevermind, I lose a bishop. How about if castled on turn 4 as opposed to c3?
Kings safety comes first as always but in this situation your opponent was kinda in a worse position where all he could do is move his king away from check.

Voltorn said:
lol

If I were black, I would take the bishop with the pawn, forcing the queen to retreat or take the pawn. And then I would take knight using the queen, protecting my bishop from white's queen if the white player decided to take the pawn. xD

[chess]1. e4 e5 2. Bc4 Qf6 3. Nf3 Bc5 4. c3 a6 5. Qb3 b5 6. Ne5 bxc4 7. Qxc4 Qxe5

[/chess]
I ignored the variations to let noex get the feel of the theory.

Anyway, in that case, I would have critiqued the rook with the bishop d5 instead of moving the knight.

That's why I said the setup wasn't good, in the gambit I was talking about, the opening was wrong.

noex1337 said:
[chess][Event "ChessCube Game"]

[Site "www.chesscube.com"]

[Date "2011.05.08"]

[Round "-"]

[White "noex1337@chesscube.com"]

[Black "ibnufiq@chesscube.com"]

[Result "1-0"]

[WhiteElo "1228"]

[BlackElo "1335"]

[ECO "C00"]

[Time "01:53:41"]

[TimeControl "900"]

1. e4 e6 2. Bc4 c6 3. d3 b5 4. Bb3 Bb7 5. c4 bxc4 6. dxc4 c5 7. Bf4 Bxe4 8. f3 Bxb1 9. Rxb1 Qh4+ 10. Kf1 Qxf4 11. a4 Bd6 12. Qd3 Nf6 13. Ne2 Qe5 14. f4 Qh5 15. Qxd6 Ne4 16. Ng3 1-0

[/chess]

I'm white. I won via disconnect. I realize that last move that I made was a mistake though. Do comment.

Dxc4 was a bad move, whenever a bishop's square get's block it's bad.

Black lost a serious chance to win when K was on E4.

The last moves were really bad and it seems that the game ended.

One of the main things you need to keep in mind is kings safety(Castle) and moving those pawns(ie, pawn e4) aren't good at all, and if you are white while using that opening, you should concentrate on white squares rather than black.

Never let your opponent diffuse your castle.

Other than that, do calculations when a knight is near your king,especially if there are pawns around the center of the board, I observed voltrons game it seems that there were little traps you could come up with but I realized that I would have to edit the whole game if so as it was bad after both parties traded queens.(too early = worse for black, waste of move while white got an extra chance to develop)

Voltorn said:
Thanks for the clarification ^^

No prob, the idea was to distract away the queen from there so we could attack that file which is one of the weakest point for players.

Our opponent was trying to pull a 2-3move fancy trick to finish the game early, the problem of that trick is that if plan fails, you would loose a good position and he will realize that all he did was moving around while white developed his game with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.