Nisa's Pictures

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Teigetje and Sashi

lol where did you get that mi from behind Sashi? XD Sashimi lolz is that something japanese or so?

Aww you should get one they are soo sweet and hugable though .__. it really sucks to clean up their poo and piss >.>

Here another one of Sashi ^^

sashimi is a name of japanese dish

google it and you'll know it

maybe ur parent love it for that purpose? @_@

*shiver*

well my previous cat doesn't poo or pee inside the house

she always go to bathroom or go quite far from home only to do her "business" >_<

PS: CUUUUUUTTTTOOOOO!!!!

is he ate pocky? @_@

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahaha noo she goes to a special cat toilet but sometimes we need to clean that and thats nasty work rofl even if both of my cats prefer to poo outisde XD

ahaha its a sort of pocky stick but then for cats it good for kittens that still have to grow some teeth ^^ its jummy for them and it eases the pain of the growing teeth ^
^

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aww thank you <3 ehh I never saw you commented here >////< lol how do I subrscibe to my own thread? o_O

Hmm well I might put up more of my drawings later :) Its just that >.< my scanner takes a bout 5 min per picture and I"m not that patient XD

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member

Teigetje again~

Sashi:

She is on the laptop like that all the time 8D

Oh wow O.O I didnt see the coments there >< More drawings? D: well maybe lol I have to like scan them and my scanner is REALLY slow loltakes me about 5 minutes per drawing ._." Im not that patient >< but because you want it D: I'll look if I get the time somewhere this week ;)

Xiga

[MENTION=60]HappyNisa[/MENTION]
Many of the spoilers doesnt work for me.. o_O And I mean almost all on the second page and those on this last one (except the one you just posted) Is it just me?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] Nope yOu're right I just noticed it myself >.>" I'll have to redo them but Hadriel just told me he's gonna open a Photography section so I'll post the photos here and make a new thread here for my drawings ;) I think it's because of MT turning into MC :/ But thanks for telling anyway! ^^

Xiga

Your welcome ^^ I really like your photagraphys. Theyre inspiring~~ Since I dont like people capturing that much, its nice to see some photos of architechture o.o

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
.....Holy crap. You're a pretty good photographer Miss Nisa. If I had more time, I would look at all of them.

Perhaps you should consider (If you haven't already) getting a job in Photography, I'm sure you'll earn alot.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
O.O" *blushes* You really think so? O.O
Well not all the pics are working at the moment ^^"
I'm just waiting till Hadriel puts up a Photography section :3 then I can seperate my drawings and Photo's :3