Nisa's Pictures

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=50]Crestham[/MENTION] THANK YOU!!! ahah I like those most myself as well eheh ^^ that's why I put them up first XD bleh I should really get more pictures of my camera into my computer ^^"

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm well this isn't really a picture but more avideo XD (eey moving picture XD)
I made it using the sims and with the help of some amazing youtube people that we're willing to voice the simmies :D
I hope you enjoy watching XD I myself am pretty proud of it. dunno if you all ever played the sims.. but their mouths don't move so easily along with normal words XD

[YOUTUBE]dcEXE-84GLs[/YOUTUBE]

I hope to have some more normal photo's up soon :/ but I'll need my dad's computer for that as my computer does not support the format of the photos for some weird reason =.=" so they won't show D: and then I cant convert them to .png's D:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm these are all taken in the Netherlands while I was in our boat ^^" it's during a sort of festival like thingie with which there are lots and lots of boats on the water and there are some bigger boats that play live music xD it's a bit like concerts but then on the water XD and you have to be on a boat to full enjoy it. These pictures however only show the sides of the water. On which you can see people waiting for the music boats to arrive :) I like how my country looks from the water XD

Woop and now some more pictures of my cats 8D

Rascal

@happy nisa woah woah waoah where did the barbie car pic go D: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it was my fav T___T

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
it's not there O.O ehm I think I should make a shortcut to all my pictures ^^" or like as someone to erase this one and remake a thread because at first it was for my drawings and pictures and now it's simply messed up XD

OMG! Your kitty looks adorable! <333 My fave out of the two is the second because of how the lighting ended up being and how it looks like the cat is just getting out of the car~ <3

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah lightning is pretty on the second one XD but that mnight be because when we took the first picture, it was totally by suprise (I was showing off some vacation photos when all of a sudden I saw my cat in the barbie car so jusmped t to make a picture... with the second photo i placed the car jsut so curious little being with the name Sashi could inspect it, so the second time i was waiting for it ^^ and my cat was a good curious girl and went in the car 8D