Speed Racer
xxxHOLiC
Honey and Clover
Tweeney Witches
Chrisis Core
Secret Invasion
Frisky Dingo
Terminator

I'll post my opinion of it when i get to reading it... though i am not impressed so far. Newtype had a lot of style and was a much bigger mag, but we'll see. No DVD, no protective bag.

Last edited:

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
So this is? Talkin about newtype or PiQ, because I like newtype, it has alot of information, most of it is old but some are new. I like when they do alot of rankings of whos best in what genes...

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Newtype is no more as of Feb 2008. This is the replacement that was sent to me... and it sucks. I just read through a little of it, and i do not like it.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Reviews
Code Geass
Speed Racer
xxxHOLiC
Honey and Clover
Tweeney Witches
Chrisis Core
Secret Invasion
Frisky Dingo
Terminator
If these are the titles of anime/movies in the magazine then it already sounds bad. Speed Racer... are you serious? and the couple of last half of the titles mention is weird also...

tyron256

turnabout moderation
hmm... i'll have to find a friend with a copy but from what i see there it could be better. and yea, the last two are rather strange.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Don't bother, it sucks, it's lame, i hate it, and EVERY letter written to the mag complains that it SUCKS... and i'm quoting. It's like reading a bad Rolling Stone copy that happened to have a page or 2 on anime.

I am really disappointed. This mag will fold in 6 mos.
SOOO, any recommendations for Shinji on a good anime mag???