New Sections

Sanae

Staff member
I have added a new sub-forum in Introductions and Farewell called Interrogation Room! Here, you can put yourself up for questioning from your fellow members!

This section is hidden, so you'll have to log in to see it. There may be personal questions asked, and not everyone wants strangers to see their business right?

NOTE: Factile Thread has been moved to the Interrogation Room due to giving out personal information about oneself.

Please enjoy!

Sanae

Staff member
Added another sub-forum in Introductions and Farewells called Memoirs Of A Member.

This section will be used to rant out your frustrations of the day or just share your day with us.. In other words, a member's journal/blog!

Just like the Interrogation Room, this section is also members' eyes only.

NOTE: ONE BLOG/JOURNAL PER PERSON, PLOX!

Have fun and please please enjoy :bow:

Wouldn't these two sections fit better in the Lounge? They aren't really relevant to "The Headquarters" as a section.

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

noex1337 said:
I guess it's kinda like an extended introduction? I dunno, but it feels like the more personal sub forum so it makes sense to me.
Well, IMO the Headquarters section is for official stuff only, plus one-off introductions. Perhaps the interrogation section kinda fits, but a blog section is just pushing it.

Sanae

Staff member
I was aiming for those two going with members.. Like a member's area, but you guys really wish those two to be elsewhere, I'll move them ^_^ Or, at least the Memoirs.. Lets say The Lounge? I was kinda afraid it would get lost in there with all the other sub-forums in there.. Definitely NOT the writing section in Soul Sanctuary. Yes it deals with writing, but not in the artsy way.

Noex got the right idea with extended intros with the Interrogation Room.. Same idea with the Memoirs. You can learn alot about a person through their journals/dairies/blogs/memoirs.

Any other opinions?