new full metal panic

That would be the smart thing to do since the story is far from over. There are allready 11 books out and a new one is comming out that will actually end the series.

I haven't heard of a fourth season for the moment but I guess that on will come out sooner or later, we just have to keep waiting ^^

i did a little digging and i found out (im sure many other people already know) that the next novel will be coming out soon and that novel will be the fourth season. and i totally agree with you that they left out in the open, im a hugee fan of full metal panic, im in love with it. lol :laugh:

What do u guyz mean by 4rth season did i miss the 3rd season :blink: wait thtz not it..i dint miss anything.u r counting FMP:Fumoffu as 3rd season right? :laugh:anyway i really hope that they make more FMP....its one of the best action anime with enough humor[Fumoffu :D].

I heard some rumors on some forums that another season was in the work, but I don't think I've heard any confirmation on the matter. It certainly would be great to have a continuation of the series and see Sousuke and Kaname's relationship grow.