New forum :S

Sanae

Staff member
I aslo like the "Like" feature (that does sound weird when you say it out loud.. ) ^^

Much like the Thank You system, I'll use it the same.. When I like a comment xD

Rascal

i suggest you guys post a link to this forum on muffin.g2anime.net so that ppl who have it bookmarked like me dont still get that downtime message if you can.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Thing is... this isn't supposed to be open in the first place.... and that's not supposed to be closed either. But what's been done has been done. I'll put a note.

Rascal

yeah lol so i heard... im not really sure how we all got here : P ... a little birdy told me the url, and besides, now the forum link on g2 leads here anyways

Neji-kun

Neko ★ Ninja
Staff member
Nice! I like the xenFracture skin...reminds me of AT. The only minor issue I saw was when you add a rendered avatar will the background be white like this for good? I remember on AT when you added a rendered avatar the background would be transparent.

Sanae

Staff member
Not sure about you guys, but I followed Emmie's link for the alpha/beta xD

I wasn't going to post, but I saw others, soooooooooo.. :D;

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Seconded.

And if someone gets around to it, can we get live feed back?
I'll explore the possibility of Live feed. xenForo is much much less resource intensive so live topics might not be as resource intensive as before. Regardless I'll have to talk to Boyd and the rest about that. As for alt+s, can someone tell me what this did? I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I get it has something to do with replies but what was the exact function? Did it just scroll you down to the quick reply box or reload the page into the proper reply page?

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
. As for alt+s, can someone tell me what this did? I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I get it has something to do with replies but what was the exact function? Did it just scroll you down to the quick reply box or reload the page into the proper reply page?
Its like the "tab" + "enter" to reply without clicking the "Post reply button"

ah ninja'd

but yeah hiting tab then enter works the same here like the alt+s
just pointing that out to everyone

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I see. I'll definitely bring that up. It doesn't sound difficult so it will probably get done but you know as well as I do that things are hectic. It's going to take a back seat ride for a bit. Sorry for the trouble.

@Frank Really? Takes me to the admin panel instead. ;__;