new for literary den idea

well a darwin story (is stupid people doing crazy shit and dying or close to dying) they post it on monday or whatever day and another person finds a better funnier and stupider story then after u collect them ppl vote, and the person that wins the best story gets stickied. or u can just ask two ppl to go head on ... and let members go and comment on them we can call it ODD NEWS DESK if in a sub forum...hmm let me see a darwin story is a story about REAL PPL and REAL SITUATIONS but its stupid ppl doing stupid things and dying or getting close to death. so then doing a section in the literary den would be a great idea we can put this on there...it would be called ODD NEWS DESK because ppl can post their darwins story and make a competition of the best then u can post the winner ones on the odd news desk (sticky) as story of the week...if any other questions ,comments ,or ideas to add let me know..

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Don't understand fully. So it's like a story that someone tells a story of a close call? it can be anyone's and it's true. So people just go find stories of other people and they post them and see which one is stupider, if I'm understanding correctly?

hmm, could there just be a general news section and then some kind of "epic fail" sect where we put this dark darwin stuff?trololol

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Oh I see. I'm not that into reading about people die stupidly or not-stupidly so I never heard of this.Well I'll give the same answer I gave about the RP. If enough people want to and it brings more members and activity then it's all right with me.