Naruto v. Luffy v. Ichigo

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']based on fact

[/QUOTE]

What fact?

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']

longer range = less accuracy though[/QUOTE]

Ehhh, that's why it's called getsuga spam. And the same can be said for luffy too.

[quote name='noex1337']What fact?[/QUOTE]

that water weakens DF users

[quote name='noex1337']Ehhh, that's why it's called getsuga spam. And the same can be said for luffy too.[/QUOTE]

Extremely inefficent though, especially when Luffy has haki to block and see it coming

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']that water weakens DF users

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that says nothing about the speed of the attack. Who knows how much faster it'll get. The point is, until proven otherwise, elephant gun is slow.

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']

Extremely inefficent though, especially when Luffy has haki to block and see it coming[/QUOTE]

Haki can't block everything though, and he can't dodge forever.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='noex1337']Nope, naruto would be out of it from the start, since he's the slowest and he can't fight. But you are right about one thing. When he's in the air, he loses maneuverability. I think I mentioned this before.[/QUOTE]

We agree on this. Naruto would have to tap into Sennin Mode (or Sage Mode even) right off the back to even stand on the same footing as Ichigo and Luffy. Ichigo can go bankai in only what, two seconds. This battle would mostly be bankai Ichigo and Luffy in Gear 2nd.

[quote name='noex1337']I'm sure Ichigo can Getsuga spam way out of luffy's range.[/QUOTE]

You don't get Luffy enough credit my friend. When Luffy first used Gear 2nd in his battle against CP9, he moved faster than his opponent can see. True, that was one of the lower ranking members but one minute Luffy was there, the next minute he was behind the guy. Luffy, without Gear 2nd was able to match Rob Lucci in terms of both speed and power. Of course after Lucci transformed Luffy had to go Gear 2nd but the fact remains that so far Rob Lucci is one of the fatest characters we've seen in the last few arcs and Luffy was able to fight on equal footing without even using Gear 2nd. You're also ignoring the fact that Ichigo can't spam getsuga tensho. There is a prep time of about one or two seconds. Not only that but the attack is not all-encompassing Noex. Recall that getsuga tensho is a wave of energy. It's Ichigo's spirit power turned into wave. But because it depends on Ichigo using a slash to release it. What I mean is that the attack can easily be dodged. It's not like we're talking about a kamehameha where you have this big ass (HUGE) wave of energy. Getsuga tenshou takes the form of the blade itself in terms of how it slashes. Luffy could easily jump over the attack, duck under it, or dodge to the side. Your strategy is based on two assumptions: 1) You appear to think that the getsuga leaves no room to dodge. As we've seen thanks to Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, and other characters there is "plenty" of room to doge. 2) You're assuming that Luffy is just going to stand in one place. Luffy isn't entirely brilliant but he's not going to let an attack hit him that he can see coming a 1/4 mile away. Unless you place a body of water in front of Luffy he's probably going to close any distance between Ichigo and himself pretty quickly.

[quote name='sircuss']Since G2 makes the user movement itself faster.

In other words, cut the time consumption to stretch backward without cutting the range (well this is just an assumption)[/QUOTE]

You're exactly right.

I wonder what the other character would do when his opponents are doing their poses or their techniques.

Luffy charging up/poses for Gear 2nd

Naruto doing his hand seals,swirling his chakra for rasengan or Naruto using the 9tailed fox's chakra

Ichigo poses for Bankai or what his new form does

If the fight happens in the ocean/any form of water, of course Luffy is at a disadvantage heck he wouldn't even stand a chance.

But if it's in dry land, I think he can pawn both of them. Naruto would at least give a fight though.

An Eating Contest is a different matter...