Naruto - The Manga (Warning: Spoilers)

Nori

So yea this manga is finally getting more interesting. The Akutsuki leaders face has finally been shown. Anyway discuss it here.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 25, 2007, 7:33 AM) [snapback]9416[/snapback]</div>
Swiss said he looked like a pimped out Naruto. I have to agree.[/b]
To bad Swiss obviously doesn't know what a pimp looks like...

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 25, 2007, 3:02 PM) [snapback]9425[/snapback]</div>
To bad Swiss obviously doesn't know what a pimp looks like...[/b]
pimped out- no relation to pimp. pimped out- a term used to describe a cool looking person, a person you would admire. A person who looks skillful

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 25, 2007, 9:09 PM) [snapback]9451[/snapback]</div>
Haha, well.. d'ya think he's the 4th?[/b]
He could be the forth, and Tobi I think is Jiriyah's spy (just a thought) Anyway I want to see who Pain's leader is.

Tobi, Jiraiya's spy.. You know, I never thought of that. And when Jiraiya said he got the information "from my most reliable source", it could've been him.

I kinda quit at the beginning of the Deidara, and I will say I closed the book too early on this series.

The Deidara fight was really well done. It wasn't just sasuke going apeshit and killin him. He went out in a great way. While I will say the way sasuke lived through it was bullshit, at least the dude finally got fucked up.

My first impression of the leader and blue hair.....was that they looked like fags.

this coloration made them look much better tho.

as for the latest chapter, it appears tobi has sharingan(oh god why?)

If he's Obito, I'm out for good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 26, 2007, 1:56 AM) [snapback]9470[/snapback]</div>
pimped out- no relation to pimp. pimped out- a term used to describe a cool looking person, a person you would admire. A person who looks skillfulHe could be the forth, and Tobi I think is Jiriyah's spy (just a thought) Anyway I want to see who Pain's leader is.[/b]
dont u guys no pain leader is uchiha madara a.k.a TOBI

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gredal @ August 8, 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]10290[/snapback]</div>
In the manga Itachi is yet to be found i imagine how many years will we wait to see him fight for real in TV[/b]
What are you talking about? Itachi was just in the latest chapter on the last page....

Yayy!!! People have been gettin at that conclusion for sometime now. Its good to see them finally admit it.
Aside from that its gettin a little more twisted with the whole Uchiha Madara summoning the nine tails. So now im gonna just sit back and watch this unfold.

With more histiry being disclosed. Naruto father being the 4th. That Naruto mother was not of the leaf village. Tobi/madara The top Akatsuri leaders former pupils of Jiraiya. I wonder if we will find out more about "The White Lightning"