Naruto Shippuuden

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ June 17, 2007, 3:35 AM) [snapback]7610[/snapback]</div>
yes the action in the manga is definately much much better than the anime, the action in shippuuden is very slow.[/b]
quite true..

Entombment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 4, 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]8240[/snapback]</div>
You're a bit late my friend. The fillers have been over since February...[/b]
Hahaha. Quite true, though they should've ended sooner >.>

Very late though =p

Entombment

Ahh gotcha. Thought you meant something else by that. Once again, if Kishi continues to stretch out the story, they'll run into fillers again. Though it will be a while, but it's pretty much inevitable

Anyone notice rather than filler for Naruto now, they've just gone ahead and drawn everything out to the point where you spend 22 minutes watching what should take about 3 minutes instead. Seems to get rid of the complaints about filler, they just decided to make everything so drawn out people will get tired of the show completely instead of just tired of the filler. Then they make it every other week to make you sit even longer to see about 2 minutes of action and 1 minute of drama. Hurray for their new way of putting Naruto out there. First part of Naruto before Shippuuden seemed a little faster pace than this which over all was better in my opinion.

Nori

That's really how most anime are for extremely long manga series. It's the same for Bleach and was the same for even Dragon Ball Z.

Well yeah, they generally make things take alot longer so it never passes up the manga, but in this case I think they've jumped ahead two years to try to end the filler process, but instead made things take way too long to be where they should, may have just been better to have a bit more showing them growth through jumps in time like they did dragon ball to speed along the story than get stuck in slowing down whats shown each episode.

I do not care about Bleach in this topic. Sorry guys....

Shippuuden is great. I am really looking forward to some new moves they all have learned. Haven't seen that much from Naruto till now, despite the new Rasengan. That was awesome.