Naruto Shippuuden

Archangel

Everyone put your hands up cuz as every Naruto fan know that today is the day Naruto Shippuden is coming out :D Every single Naruto fan has waited so long for this day and it has finaly come. So just to let you all know its going to be a 50 min specail ep. 1) Homecoming and ep. 2) Akatsuki, Action Starts . The episodes will be on this site as soon asap . When you all get a chance to see the eps post here what yal thought of it :D so everyone enjoy the rest of your day B)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 2-15-2007 @ 4:07 PM) [snapback]2515[/snapback]</div>
Na no way Check the poll Bleach will alway be number 1[/b]
Meh, that's because of the crappy fillers. Naruto's better than Bleach.

Archangel

I just watch Naruto Shippuuden and man was it good. I waited so long and it finaly came :D im so happy.
Naruto is a badass now and he is has gotten a lot more mature now , and Sakura is strong as shit she laid out naruto in one punch, i was like damn!! But to let you all know Nori stayed up to get the eps so they are on the site so if you havent seen it watch it . :D

You should put a spoiler warning in the title and posts with the spoilers. I havn't seen this yet as I am still on episode 165, but someone's screename on MSN was a major spoiler >_>

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Suraj182 @ 2-17-2007 @ 9:25 AM) [snapback]2559[/snapback]</div>
You should put a spoiler warning in the title and posts with the spoilers. I havn't seen this yet as I am still on episode 165, but someone's screename on MSN was a major spoiler >_>[/b]
Should have watched quicker lol :p

Archangel

Mybad , but i dont see any spoilers written any where on here, the only thing i can see thats a spoiler is me saying Sakura being strong as shit ( she really is ) , But if I post a spoiler ill let everyone know and if I see a Spoiler i ll edit it to let everyone know. But bro you got to catch up and to let you know about 50 + eps. are useless.(all Fillers)

P.S. to Nori Bleach is still number 1 :lol:

Swiss

function Swiss()
I watched The new episodes of Naruto and it was awesome, I love the way it starts, The beginning was off the charts, it was as if time shifted. All who hasn't watched it yet must do so immediately because you are missing out. I'm talking about u Suraj182.