Naruto Shippuuden or Bleach - Which is better?

Naruto Shippuuden or Bleach

• Naruto Shippuuden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bleach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nori

So since Naruto Shippuuden has finally been released (about 3 months ago lol) I felt the need to make a new poll. The Naruto fillers affected the first poll I believe so, I would like to ask the question again. Which series is better, Naruto Shippuuden or Bleach. Get to voting!

Swiss

function Swiss()
What? Nori this was my idea, you stole it :tongue: lol, but I won't hold it against you.

Naruto shippuuden is great except the action is soooo slow and sluggish so I will have to pick Bleach on this one. Although if we were speaking about the mangas Naruto would win because the action in that is way better than the anime.

Entombment

Yeah, same. It's just that... I mean Naruto's story has already been all played out

Bleach still has some things yet to be unknown, that aren't as easy to predict

Yeah for me it has to be bleach...... because they are killing Naruto by drawing stuff out and also I have read the manga for naruto, so it is spoiled anyways.... for me bleach is the only story which i havent killed by reading the manga so I am biased. but anyways bleach has a lot more stuff that they have at their disposal in terms of techniques and stuff...... so bleach for the win!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maq_daddy @ July 22, 2007, 8:04 PM) [snapback]9192[/snapback]</div>
Yeah for me it has to be bleach...... because they are killing Naruto by drawing stuff out and also I have read the manga for naruto, so it is spoiled anyways.... for me bleach is the only story which i havent killed by reading the manga so I am biased. but anyways bleach has a lot more stuff that they have at their disposal in terms of techniques and stuff...... so bleach for the win!![/b]

Good thing you don't read the manga. Kubo is slow as shit. Manga is annoying me with nothing happening.

Still like it better than naruto, but both are annoying me.

Entombment

Yeah, Kishi's pretty slow with the story. But, Tobi is win

I prefer the Bleach fillers over the Naruto ones though. Just because there's at least a little humor in it

Naruto Shippuden is moving way too slowly the only one i liked was 10 puppets vs 100 puppets

Bleach however is faster and the fillers are better

BTW i haven't read both the mangas so i'm not biased ok?

That filler where naruto ends up writing the script, the script gets mixed up in the mail, bla bla, and naruto uses rasengan to propel the boat forward (bla bla) attempt to get back the package (bla bla some more) was pretty amusing too :p