Naruto Fanclub (NFC!!)

Welcome to the Naruto Fanclub (NFC!!). This Fanclub was created for the sole purpose of discussing and praising this wonderful anime called Naruto. Please try and keep spoilers to a minimum as there may be others who are not up to date with the manga. Feel free to tell us who your favorite/ non-favorite characters are, why you love Naruto or stuff like that. Have fun and no spamming or flamming.This club will have Squad Teams, each having a Naruto Character symbolizing their club. You may leave a comment as to what Squad you want to be in. Each squad will have a leader and a second-in-command. More details on this later.Heres the sig version of the banner up top. plz add this to your sig to show your support!!
http://otakuholics.com/uploads/images/otaku-1290269427-U97.pngMy favorite Characters are Naruto and Shikamaru.My least favorite is Sakura(duh!).
Team Naruto
Leader: jK0
Absolutezero645​
Darkchao45​
arashime​
Team Sasuke
Leader: the kurtdood​
Upcoming Episodes from ANN:Adventures at Sea Arc2011-08-11224. The Merchant Ninja of Venice 2011-08-18225. The Cursed Ghost Ship2011-08-25226. Battleship Island2011-09-02227. Island of Oblivion2011-09-09228. Fight, Rock Lee

well i'd kinda like to limit the characters to only yound ninjas (ie naruto sasuke sakura etc.)so i guess ill put you as leader for team sasuke.

Fav Character: Naruto. Simply cuz I like his character.Least fav: Probably;y Sakura. I can't stand her, dunno why.Fav arc: Current one.Why I love Naruro: Simply cuz I've been following the anime/manga till the beginning and I've always find it entertaining, putting fillers aside, although some of them are not so bad.

[quote name='"Darkchao45' date=' post: 34053"']You already know I'm down :cool:[/quote]I wasn't aware that you were even on this forum.. xDregardless... youre on it baby. :Dteam?[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 34052"']I'm up to date with the manga but I'm still on episode 203 with the anime.
[/quote]episodes 203-209 are really good imo though last weeks was kind of a bummer...

them flash back eps are a pain in the asswish they'd continue the story without interuptions for a change :dry: and lols my team is being outnumbered DASKETE :tongue: