Narutimate Hero/Ultimate Ninja

Entombment

Well, the Narutimate Hero (Known as Ultimate Ninja in UK/US) series is really great, it started off kind of choppy, and now it's grown to be a great fighter. The engine is just beautiful, I love the way it's done. It fits the Naruto series quite well

The newest NH out, the 4th in the series, is Narutimate Hero Accel. Which featured a few Shippuuden characters, as well as all others from earlier on in the gaming series. Ultimate Ninja on the other hand, has just now reached the 2nd game. Which had all the broken Gai/Itachi problems xD

Anyone else out here play the games?

Entombment

lol Well, I do

I just don't like Sasori, I mean yeah he's good... I just don't like him. Shikamaru's pretty fun though. Especially connecting all the traps

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 19, 2007, 10:18 PM) [snapback]9051[/snapback]</div>
It's a bit cheap though. If I remember correctly, isn't that the one that sends his tail forward, and is unblockable?[/b]

nah, Im talking about shika.

Foward O just about out prioritizes everything, and does really good damage.

Combine that with his half second awakening activation which increases his speed, damage and defense and you got a broken bastard.

CC2 tricks ya by making you think he's like shika from NH3, who is a trap character, but in reality, TS shikamaru is a mudda fuckin tank.

Entombment

lol Yeah, I noticed it. Thought you were talking about Sasori at first though, cause his forward circle rapes all as well. But, they also redid the old Shika as well. So, he's alright now

I'm really surprised at how well they did with Sakura now. As well as Temari. Instead of just having a few characters that were worth something, they managed to get quite a few good ones