Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Emmie's naked boobs

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Off to battle teh evul dog!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia

Rawr, after creating this wonderful community, this is my goodbye. Rawr, I won't hide it, I treated G2 as my home for months and loved the main site, so I hope those who decide to stay will have fun. After I was bitchslapped and kick out, there is no point for me to stay. For those interested, Muffin was moved here: Generation Otaku, everyone is welcome, it should be pretty much the same community with all the same people we had so far, plus the GO's members as well to keep as additional company. Cana, you I like. Boyd, not so much.

Rawr, after creating this wonderful community, this is my goodbye. Rawr, I won't hide it, I treated G2 as my home for months and loved the main site, so I hope those who decide to stay will have fun. After I was bitchslapped and kick out, there is no point for me to stay. For those interested, Muffin was moved here: Generation Otaku, everyone is welcome, it should be pretty much the same community with all the same people we had so far, plus the GO's members as well to keep as additional company. Cana, you I like. Boyd, not so much.

What? You were bitchslapped and kicked out? Okay bye.

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
I am not a fan of the way things turned out myself, It will be sad to see you and other members leave.... even if you have a problem with my signatures sizes .-. Anyways... Best wishes, and I hope what ever you do in the future is a great experience for you :)

~Rose @->--