MSN Photoshop lessons for beginners

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia

RAWR!!

Are you an ex-spec-naz soldier looking for money opportunities? You can't find a job after taking part in Vietnam War? Did you lose a leg in the Iraq Invasion? Well, GTFO, this thread is for people who want to learn Photoshop. Anyone who has installed Photoshop and knows some basics already is free to apply for some kinky time one on one with me. The courses will take place over MSN using premade PSD files, and I will guide you step by step through each technique and layer, explain everything in detail until you understand as well as provide resources if necessary.

What's needed to apply?

- Photoshop

- MSN or something that would allow you to connect with it

- similar timezone and some free time

- some psd with earlier attempts of making tags

My MSN address is under my avatar or in my profile, le rawr~

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
1. It's only for beginners who know only the basics and would like a quick way to learn several things useful in making signatures.

2. Photoshop only, I don't know anything about Gimp.

3. Rawr, it would be nice if people said what's their more or less level of PS skills or show off with a tag so I could know.

Rascal

umm i think you already saw my work on the other thread, but:

x.x not sure why i cant resize it properly... but i cant...

and i'll add you on msn

this is my... third attempt at gfxing (over the course of two-three days so far lol)

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, the only requirement to start the lessons is that the interested people catch me on MSN. You shouldn't expect that I would contact you myself, like a certain Aker.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Emeralda']Rawr, the only requirement to start the lessons is that the interested people catch me on MSN. You shouldn't expect that I would contact you myself, like a certain Aker.[/QUOTE]

NYA~

anyway can we have a recap lesson on friday? :><:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Alright, my PC finally fixed and I can finally run MSN!!!!

Downloading Messenger, now~!!!!

"download speed: 5 kbps"