Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Serph

I am The Light
Tell me wht you guys think of the anime if you guy like it vote only yes or no then i well keep up with this anime if the votes come in yes oh right click on the video and put sub title I am proud to present episode 1 of a new project, Mnemosyne. This is a 6 episode OVA series that will be airing once a month until its completion.
Faqs:
Mnemosyne
Category: TV
Genre: Action, Science-Fiction, Horror, Supernatural
Year: 2008
Studio: Xebec and GENCO

The "hard-boiled science fiction action" story follows a Tokyo woman named Rin, an assassin named Laura that is hunting her down, and the series of bizarre incidents involving angel-like creatures. Visual novel game illustrator Chūō Higashiguchi (Phantom of Inferno) created the original character designs, and Hiroshi Ohnogi (Gundam, Macross, Noein) is writing the scripts.

Stage6 ? Mnemosyne - 01 - Video and Download ? kevkid

Last edited:

Serph

I am The Light
Thanks tengu but am pretty sure if you have firefox it tells you if you dont have it but some of us dont have firefox but thanks again

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Thanks tengu but am pretty sure if you have firefox it tells you if you dont have it but some of us dont have firefox but thanks again
Sometimes it prompts you to download the Divx player, Sometimes it doesnt.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
Yea true but am going to see if they have it in veoh for people that are lazy to download it lol
Why, its only a handfull of Megabytes and even then if they moaned about the Downloading the actual video's, Stage6 Can stream them. Allthough Stage6 is prone to removing Anime series's.