Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Scribe

Insomniac`^
First of all I apologize for the lack of updates recently, we have been pretty slow this year I believe! But our uploaders have been doing an amazing job all year round in keeping this website active.

Tis the season to be jolly and I'd like to take a quick note of remembrance and recognition, G2 started this time around 8 years ago now, we have had our ups and downs lefts and rights. G2Anime has been going for around 4 of these years with its ups and downs and lefts and rights but we're still alive, and still providing you all with free anime! after all it's not only the season to be jolly it's what we're all about... Giving!

Although we do ask one thing of you... Spread the word, we're here, we need members and we need activity! Without you, we wouldn't exist. So maybe you could invite a friend here?

As we roll into 2010 i'll be once again taking a bigger step backwards in activity, I believe I haven't contributed to this site since it opened and I have lost alot of interest in many things I originally enjoyed... And as we tick over into the new year, i'll be looking for someone to fill in my posisition; which is a general Administrator, you'll be looking after all staff members, making sure the forums run smoothly and keeping G2 fresh with new ideas and activity.

Experience is a must in this posisition but if you believe you have what it takes, please don't hesitate to send me a quick Private message with the following -

DOB, other websites you have had an administrative role in, and what skills or ideas you can bring to the table.

I take this time to say thank you to all G2 staff past and present it's been a blast, but I can no longer keep being here and there I think I've run my course... So to all future members, and all past members and most especially all present members, thank you for all the good memories. Have a great time and I may or may not see you again!

Merry Christmas from all the G2Anime staff to all our members and future members. Also have a great New Year and I hope to see you all again in the big 2010!!

Not saying good bye, just saying~!

- Scribe

what the hell is this

sho! We miss you T.T

2:39 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello, sho!
We've noticed that you've not been active on Anime © for quite some time now, and we miss you, we really do!

Could we not tempt you back and become active again?

If you don't remember your password, you can request it here: ://www.zokuhaven.com/login.php?do=lostpw
We hope to see you soon

Kindest Regards
Anime © Team
.g2anime.net

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Thank you all applicants sorry I took so long in replying. I haven't actually visited since I left. The decision has been made. Thank you :)