Media Update!

abarnes

Staff member
First off, sorry for not mentioning the new media server we got with the help of Triet last week, and the old media will be down until further notice, so it was removed from the navigation bar.

Now, The Specs on the new server!

Dual Core AMD? Opteron 1.8Ghz
1GB DDR2, 667MHz RAM
1TB SATA Hard Drive

Now for the media update! 24 Anime series are uploaded and linked, I've been working on the media situation for the past few days and decided G2 will be providing more On Going series from this season! Of course we will also have our selection of older series.

Amatsuki
Bleach
Black Lagoon
Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
Claymore
Code Geass 1
Code Geass 2
D.Gray-Man
Erementar Gerad
Eyeshield 21
Gintama
Golgo 13
Kamen no Maid Guy
Karas
Konjiki no Gash Bell
Kure-Nai
Lucky Star
Major 1-4
Naruto Shippuuden
One Piece
Sky Girls
Sousei no Aquarion
Vampire Knight
Yu Yu Hakusho

Now for the Live Action additions

Battle Royal
Chakushin Ari The Live Action Series
Devilman The Live Action Movie

I will be looking into the request section also, sorry for the media being down for so long...been a busy month.

I would also like to say Good Bye to a staff member of ours who has decided to leave, due to lack of time. Have Fun Ray.

Edit:

Added: Real Drive[Ureshii-Saizen]

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, sorry for not mentioning the new media server we got with the help of Triet last week, and the old media will be down until further notice, so it was removed from the navigation bar.
Will the old media be available again ? i was getting some of the series that were here before so that's why. :)

abarnes

Staff member
List them in the request boards and I'll be sure to work on getting them back, right now the old server's price has been raised and they are holding on to the server until I can get the money for it.

Nice update, great job guys...current series are always good.

Two others that what be good to add sometime as well are Nabari No Ou and Soul Eater.

Keep up the great work.

abarnes

Staff member
Yeah, I'll be setting the ftp up later, I just had to get media up to get that out of the way, and get what I felt should be up, up.

Yeah, I'll be setting the ftp up later, I just had to get media up to get that out of the way, and get what I felt should be up, up.
Lulz Abba~ I bet your GF thinks something else should be up too =P

SE 2 is being QCed, SD should be ready by tonight, HD, FHD prolly tommorow as they take a cunt long time to encode~ D Gray man, I'ma try and get the team to go fast on this one =P We wanna beat your-mom! We've only beaten 'em once, since then~ They've all gotten lazy >.< ~ Ah wells~

Lulz Abba~ I bet your GF thinks something else should be up too =P

SE 2 is being QCed, SD should be ready by tonight, HD, FHD prolly tommorow as they take a cunt long time to encode~ D Gray man, I'ma try and get the team to go fast on this one =P We wanna beat your-mom! We've only beaten 'em once, since then~ They've all gotten lazy >.< ~ Ah wells~

Lol, Always sucks to find something in QC XD~ So yeah, we had to make some major revisions, SD's being encoded now. Once it's done, we'll check if it's all ok and start on HD/FHD~

FOr D Gray man, Expect 82 out today/tommorow. I'll finish the final pass of editing 'n' do some attack fx 'n' typesetting 'n' whatnot ever there is left to do!