Marijuana

as someone who has tried it i can see why ppl do it but ppl get hooked on doing drugs so easily id never go back and do it again i think that its a good thing its banned cigarettes should be to but our government is making to much of it here in Aus so it will be around for a while

Archangel

hey smoke weed if u want , its ur life . the thing tho from someone who grow up around drugs and drug dealers . Some people get hooked to weed hardcore ask any major drug dealer wats the diff between a coke head and a pot head . One coke heads make u alot more money and alittle crazyer but other than that there about the same . Same poeple calling all the time some wanting more after they got some. Phone calls dont ever end with coke or pot heads . Hey why do u think people working the corner got both . There both good money and they both got major fiens ( not all of them but same goes with coke) . Ive seen poeple get stabbed , shot , killed , jumped for weed . My best friend beat the crap out of a kid just so that he could steal the kids blut so he could smoke . Hey smoke if u want but I will just tell u wat ive see with my eyes growing up but hey no one grows up the same way.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Some of this is interesting news to me.

I've smoked pot since I was 11, and so does my entire family. Its not a cultural thing or whatnot but it is indeed a family thing.

In my opinion, I think marijuana being addictive is a bunch of BS. If you get addicted to marijuana you are weak minded. Getting addicted to alcohol is understandable. But I can go months without weed, and never have any withdrawal symptoms, and not crave for it. I would want it but I would never have an uncontrollable craving where I HAD to have it.

Also I believe that alcohol is more destructive than marijuana. Marijuana does not make you have mood swings, or normally result to angering situations. You dont hear about people dying from being in fights, or getting in car crashes, or over dosing on too much marijuana. But when it comes to drinking there are always car crashes, bar fights, results in death from alcohol poisoning, rape, etc.. etc..
Some of these things may happen while smoking marijuana, but how often does it? I guarentee you its not as half as bad as alcohol.

Marijuana may cause obesity and laziness, memory loss and whatnot. But if you dont smoke it every single day or every MINUTE of the day then that shouldnt happen too often. Smoking once or twice a week is enough for someone who doesnt want to lose their mind because they are constantly eating, and sleeping, and don't want to get up.

Yes, marijuana is worse than cigarettes. 4 cigarettes is equal to the ammount of crap you put into your lungs. But seeing how an average smoker probably smokes about a pack or more a day, they're actually getting the worst end of the stick than a normal pothead. Not saying its the same for everyone, but most of the potheads I know smoke at the end of the day, and only smoke up to 2 blunts and maybe a bowl or two as well. (Two blunts is the equivelant to a dub, which is a 20 sack.) Depending on how many people there are determines how much lethal dosage of evil gas you get stuck into your precious lungs.

Now thats looking at it from a rather more semi-formal point of view.
Now coming from a simple potheads perspective, most of them say, "We're all gonna die soon anyways." Most of us just want to live life in peace, and not worry about whether we're going to die or get our butts kicked or not. We just want to sit back and chill. Enjoy the break we get from the stress we go through on a daily basis... some of us. ^^;

Anyways I feel like Im rambling and I know half of you probably wont even agree so Im done for now. Tootles. <3

Entombment

Exactly. There isn't any form of stimulate in marijuana that your body induces, and needs to carry out its everyday functions. I'm not proud to say it, but I've tried every drug there is. For educational and research purposes. I've also dealt drugs before, I grew up in the gutter as well. It wasn't that anyone was addicted, it was that they loved the feeling, not having to worry about anything for a short period of time. There are stimulants in methamphetamine, heroin, cocaine, and crack cocaine. That without the proper willpower and strength, you WILL get addicted

Only thing I can't agree with is the marijuana>cigarettes thing. Theoretically thats how you would see it, but it's not. The amount of damage it can do to your lungs, is greater than cigarettes, but is only temporary. Unless used habitually. The tar, poisons, and everything else in cigarettes is a lasting effect. No one has ever died from marijuana, and no one ever will. It's scientifically, and theoretically impossible

I've smoked weed since I was 9. Never have I had problems controlling my urges. It's all a matter of prioritizing your life, and what you need to do. It's something that is on the side, something that shouldn't be a top priority in your life. And as proof to this, I haven't smoked since December 12th. Not because I can't, or can't afford it, but simply because I haven't felt like it

For all the talk of it not being addicting, I know you'd all crawl back to it. Not all things that are addicting are physical.

I'm addicted to Sakura, and if I went without her, I wouldnt have withdrawals.

Well, I probably would, point being: Its all in your head.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Sev, first of all this discussion is not about me. It's about marijuana. The comparison was ok, but the question, "Do you know Sakura?" could have been asked at a more appropriate time in the spam section. -_-;
And Sev, your argument sucked. xD

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
I agree with Entombment though, if you get addicted to something as little as marijuana, more or less me... -_-;;... You're a weak person.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Not necessarily an addiction... I think your confusing addiction with obsession. ;)
And when your obsessed with something that doesnt necessarily mean you love it either.
And no...
Back to the topic.

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Thats what Im talkin about. Hey Entombment come to Irving and toke up with me. xD

Joking joking joking. >.>

Last edited by a moderator: