Manga World

[quote name='":sachiko:' date=' post: 33431"']heh you're welcomei like comedy more than romance when it comes to shoujo ;o it sounds cute too ;o when did you read it[/quote]^__^hmmm, well, I read it some time ago...wait...hmmm.. 2 months ago if I am not mistaken, well...more than that I guess.not sure.but well, yeah, it;s cute >_<at first I thought it was like densha otoko, but..well, I like cute cute manga. the story itself is funny ne..it;s sweet, to tell you the truth.

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
maybe i will read it when i have time ;o if i don't forget of course >w<aura-chan: o_O i watched To Love-Ru a loong time ago but never read the manga o,o

AuroraWing

Starfish-Power ruler
well... to love ru has already 2 seasons... and there is an extra story of yami where it could be a harem ending...and it seems it will get an anime as well....^^

oh oh everyone I have just read a very interesting shoujo manga. it;s funny and well, refreshing from that kind of manga.the tittle is kuragehime by Higashimura Akiko.for those who are hmm..interested in the manga, I'll give the spoiler in the spoiler tag
Summary: Kurashita Tsukimi is an 18-year-old 'kurage otaku' (jellyfish fanatic). She lives in Tokyo in an all-female apartment complex full of various types of otaku. They fear and despise beautiful, fashionable people while existing happily in their no-man, no make-up world. That all changes when a 'hipster' saves the life of a jellyfish and intrudes upon Tsukimi's isolated existence. Things are made even more complicated when it turns out that the beautiful woman is actually a man in drag.

I know I'm not very active atm, but I'll try to be again, so I wanna join, pwease! >.<My favorite genres: Shounen, Yaoi, Shounen-Ai, Comedy, FantasyTop 5 Manga (this is hard!): Ze, Junjou Romantica, The Tyrant who falls in love, D.Gray-Man, Crimson Spell, Finder, Honenuki ni Saretai <3

yayy~~!!XDDI've just finished reading a sweet one-shot entitled Honey and Butterfly.like I said it;s very sweet and funny, typical shoujo manga.so, any reason to make me hyper to read this manga?oh yes of course, cz I like tis guy chara. reminds me of korean singer~~~ <3 and because there;s a scene like this too. which make me "awwwwwwww~~!! " LOL LOL

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=2035]:sachiko:[/MENTION] PLease edit your first post, it's a big mess right now because of the merge, also please take a look at the new rules for Fanclubs and try to follow them the best as possible ;)