Looking for Uploaders

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
UPLOADERS NEEDED!!

You have a favorti Manga/ Anime and you cant find it here?
Then take action and upload it yourself

You want to help the side grow on Mangas/Animes?

Just leave a messange or send me a pm!

Yes, can anyone help? i can't handle all, even more uploaders are better, more anime more fun, [MENTION=94]Graham Aker[/MENTION], since the first time i'm uploading, all i need is to download the torrent file,
and probably there won't be any virus from nyaa.eu and never detected any virus before..most virus come in software torrent and popular movies

come on!! join us as uploader..

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
well sorry soul. I really have a bad history with torrents to the point I am scared of it >.>

I can upload though. If its current newest anime.

As for old ones that require torrents...I need to consider it.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Boyd kun appears very bz ATM :(

PS:[MENTION=158]Rina[/MENTION] I could help with manga uploading if you have the source and its non torrent.

Canabary

Administrator
well sorry soul. I really have a bad history with torrents to the point I am scared of it >.>

I can upload though. If its current newest anime.

As for old ones that require torrents...I need to consider it.
Honestly, if you've gotten viruses from torrents you're not downloading from the right sources.

nyaa.eu and tokyotosho got the right source, so you can download only from trusted sender, they are labelled to mod's pick, trusted, copies and so on, it is easy, no need for fast internet to do this,sure

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yes indeed~ We are looking for Manga Uploaders ~ Anyone?! Please PM Rina or Post in this thread =3= we are a few (wo)men down D: