List the anime that you have on your PC

I've watch most all of it and then there is a lot of stuff which I streamed that isn't on this list. I'm just glad this was only anime otherwise the list would be twice as long or more if I included non-anime movies and TV series.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Manorexia']I've watch most all of it and then there is a lot of stuff which I streamed that isn't on this list. I'm just glad this was only anime otherwise the list would be twice as long or more if I included non-anime movies and TV series.[/QUOTE]

Come to think of it I would probably be in the same situation if I were to list all my tv series as well. I'm guessing that like the rest of us theres some of those shows you have on the hdds that you like more than others?

There is some stuff I don't like on there but I never feel really motivated to clear it off because I'm sitting on close to 9TB of hard drive space and I like to have stuff when my friends request it.

Canabary

Administrator
Muhahah I can add a series to my list ^_^

Inazuma Eleven, which is pretty much the current generation of "Captain Tsubasa" following pretty much the same guidelines as "Whistle". Although so far though they haven't split a match up into 5 different episodes (Whistle did that all the time).

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='devon']My Completed Anime folder now has 158 subfolders in it. Currently downloading King of Braves: GaoGaiGar as the 159th[/QUOTE]

That is quite a lot of Anime. If it's say 25 episodes a season, each is on average 4 seasons long, then you have roughly 15 thousand episodes on your hands? I can't imagine you've had time to watch all of them, as if I'm right that's 7 400 hours of Anime, or roughly 308 consecutive days worth o_O

[quote name='Canabary']That is quite a lot of Anime. If it's say 25 episodes a season, each is on average 4 seasons long, then you have roughly 15 thousand episodes on your hands? I can't imagine you've had time to watch all of them, as if I'm right that's 7 400 hours of Anime, or roughly 308 consecutive days worth o_O[/QUOTE]Actually, quite a few are 12 ep runs as well.

Completed Anime

3,822 Files, 159 Folders

258 GB (277,323,137,024 bytes)

Incompleted/Dropped Anime

66 Files, 3 Folders

4.76 GB (5,118,267,392 bytes)

Ongoing Anime

957 Files, 4 Folders

48.3 GB (51,903,311,872 bytes)

OVAs and TV Specials

109 Files, 39 Folders

8.07 GB (8,668,119,040 bytes)

Anime Movies

77 Files, 38 Folders

33.9 GB (36,475,138,048 bytes)

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='devon']Actually, quite a few are 12 ep runs as well.

Completed Anime

3,822 Files, 159 Folders

258 GB (277,323,137,024 bytes)

Incompleted/Dropped Anime

66 Files, 3 Folders

4.76 GB (5,118,267,392 bytes)

Ongoing Anime

957 Files, 4 Folders

48.3 GB (51,903,311,872 bytes)

OVAs and TV Specials

109 Files, 39 Folders

8.07 GB (8,668,119,040 bytes)

Anime Movies

77 Files, 38 Folders

33.9 GB (36,475,138,048 bytes)[/QUOTE]

Ah, that seems like a more manageable ammount of media. I can't imagine all 159 shows are equally good though. How many of those 159 shows are simply cringeworthy?

I haven't really been through much of it yet tbh, I found it hard to get through Welcome to the NHK and Blassreiter bored the hell out of me, those are the only misfires from what I've watched so far.

Oh, Iron Man flat out sucks, though.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='devon']I haven't really been through much of it yet tbh, I found it hard to get through Welcome to the NHK and Blassreiter bored the hell out of me, those are the only misfires from what I've watched so far.

Oh, Iron Man flat out sucks, though.[/QUOTE]

Surprise, Surprise...

I can't imagine Stark as an Anime character his personality is just so wrong for it. I would imagine they've totally overdone his charm and made him a bit of a pervert, as well as reduced his "Americanism" to suit the Japanese audience and completely messed up every fight scene with silly things like: "ROCKET LAUNCHER HAAAAAA!!!!" or something like that...

Iron Man the hollywood movies were great though. At least I thought so.

:casual:

Maybe it's just me but I personally like Welcome to the NHK a lot. But Iron Man is no surprise as Canabary pointed out. To me putting stark as an anime character is kind of like making the Bebop Crew into live action.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Manorexia']Maybe it's just me but I personally like Welcome to the NHK a lot. But Iron Man is no surprise as Canabary pointed out. To me putting stark as an anime character is kind of like making the Bebop Crew into live action.[/QUOTE]

I'd watch that. If only for the hillarity and big afros.

:yoyo047:

Yeah I usually delete after I watch since I don't want it staying on my hard drive for to long. Though movies I will make expectations for.

I got: 5 centimeters per second, The Prince of Tennis Movie, and that's it xD

Voltorn

Enjoying life
let's see...

Full edition of HnG sesion 2... ._.

I've lost seasion 1 because I didn't have much CD drive to save them when my computer got reset... T___________T

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Lots:

Hayate no Gotoku!! Second Season (First Season is DVD)

Arakawa Under The Bridge First & Second Season

Asobi no Iku Yo!

Baka to Test to Shonkanjuu

Bakemonogatari

Dance in the Vampire Bund

Hanamaru Youchien

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls

Mayoi Neko Overrun

MM!

Nodame Cantabile (Season 1-3)

Ookami-san

Panty & Stocking

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Sora no Otoshimono (Season 1 & 2)

Strike Witches (Season 1 & 2)

Kami nomi shizu no Sekai

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Otome Youkai Zakuro

Tantei Opera Milkey Holmes

These are the one I managed to finish.

There are much more in to-be-watched folder.....