Lesson Of The Day

Sanae

Staff member
Share with your fellow members what lessons you have leaned today ^_^ Rather it be big or small. It may be helpful to others ^__^

I'll kick us off.

Sometimes, it's ok to kick caution to the curb.

Note:
This thread is not meant to be a spam thread, so please lets keep it away from there ^__^ Discussion of a lesson is also more then welcomed ^^

EDIT: these can also be lessons learned another day (not only just today) ^__^

Life is like climbing a huge staircase, one step at a time to the top. Your effort in climbing each step represents how you tackle life--either one step at a time, but stable or huge steps but has a chance of tumbling back down.

But when life turns to like an elevator with that guy who presses the buttons, well you're screwed, slave.

Sanae

Staff member
Oh wow, someone got the point of this thread <3

As much as you reassure someone of something, it's still their choice to listen/believe you or not. The effort has been made, now it's their turn to make a move.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='R']Lesson learned today. Curiosity will really kill the cat.

Or the mouse gets killed by the cheese.
[/QUOTE]

LOL R! So true!!! D:

Lesson learnt: do not follow in the footsteps of others, especially if it's something wrong, no matter how tempting it is :)

Sanae

Staff member
(Lessons can also be from other days as well and you can have more then on per day lol)

When you act a certain way, people are going to see you as such.. No need to question why they think otherwise.

Rascal

"There’s a little truth behind every ‘just kidding’, a little curiosity behind every ‘just wondering’, a little knowledge behind every ‘I don’t know’, a little emotion behind every ‘I don’t care’ "

beware of the person that says "just kidding" after every insult they make.... cuz chances are they arent kidding :| I've started noticing that I do this myself even.

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Faux Angel']"There’s a little truth behind every ‘just kidding’, a little curiosity behind every ‘just wondering’, a little knowledge behind every ‘I don’t know’, a little emotion behind every ‘I don’t care’ "

beware of the person that says "just kidding" after every insult they make.... cuz chances are they arent kidding :| I've started noticing that I do this myself even.[/QUOTE]

Great lesson to keep in mind ^__^ I wish I could Thank You for this xD

I tend to do the "just kidding" thing, but it's usually not when insulting xD Sometimes, but most of the time I really am just kidding lol Although, I see how some may say it as a cover :-? Depending on the situation I suppose :-?

I find it when people say "I don't care", it does seem as if they do.. If the truly didn't care, would they comment at all?

Lesson learned today.

Bass Pro Shop really doesn't fit my style. I do want to get started in archery, so I'll probably just start with a crappy 20 dollar one rather than blow several hundred dollars on a bow or crossbow at Bass Pro.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
Lesson learned today.

The area where a freshwater stream or river merges with ocean is called an estuary. @_@

Most estuaries are bordered by extensive coastal wetlands called mudflats and saltmarshes. @_@

Alyss

=Vampiress=
Lesson learned today:

Although little kids are annoying pains in the butt, you still have to deal with them because you'll probably end up having them some day... @_________@

Sanae

Staff member
If there's signs of a tornado, don't worry about putting down the windows so things don't get wet from the rain

In other words.. Worry about the bigger picture rather then the smaller picture.