Le SAMMICH

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Since almost everyone has one, I might as well give it a try.

So yeah, I'm fine with any sorts of questions :coool:

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] Coz I don't find me one. I've no great features. And what answers do you not need anymore?

[MENTION=2035]:sachiko:[/MENTION] Yep! I like all kinds of pastries.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
but but but [MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] isnt enough that we say your beautiful for you to believe it?

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
:*_*:now that you are going to be 18 you should diversify your underwear drawer (y)

What would be your ideal date?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Lol but I'm scared that they won't fit in me :pokerface:

Hm, tall blonde with blue eyes who wears glasses and has body shape and is nerdy, is that what you are asking? xD

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Lol but I'm scared that they won't fit in me
lol i think you meant "on" and i am sure you can get the right pair if you looked around.
Also since i cant pass it up i am sure if you use the right lube it will fit "in" you just fine

Hm, tall blonde with blue eyes who wears glasses and has body shape and is nerdy, is that what you are asking? xD
I meant the Date itself not the guy?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Lol haha. Yeah, I guess it's on. I've bad grammar so yeah xD

It's obvious. It'd be doing *** in my date's room lol I kid I kid. I think my ideal date would be umm... come to think of that, I've never even thought about it. But I'd wish that our date wouldn't have to involve any money.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] WTF? That's... :me_gusta:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
So basically you want to go on a walk and then back to you room for some XXX and little of this and that.....[MENTION=163]dark_9tails[/MENTION] will you marry me? :yesh: