Name: Kenichi Ito

Appearance:
6'0
Dark Red Hair
Black Eyes
Wheres Black short sleeved shirt and Blue Jeans
Black boots

Personality :
Kenichi is an easy going college freshman who just tries to have a good time. He likes to show off in front of other people, and when hes sick he tries to stay away from people so they don't see him in bad condition.

History/Past :
Before Kenichi was born his father died in a car accident leaving his mom to enter pregnancy alone. When Kenichi was born his mothers will was so weak that she died giving birth. Kenichi lived with his grandparents until he was 12, when his grandparents sent him off to a middle school with dorms. After leaving middle school him and his friends got into a high level high school. In his first year of high school Kenichi stumbled onto his fathers old room in his grandparents house. He found a secret room in which he found books on learning magic. He also learned that his fathers side of the family was a somewhat well known magic family. Although the blood had been thinned throughout the years, it was still there. For th next three years Kenichi trained his body, his mind and his magical abilities that he learned from the books he had read. He went on to find out about the holy grail war and was interested in it, but realized he can only prepare so much, Kenichi became impatient He trained his body and his mind while going to school and ended his high school life with a simple graduation. Kenichi got into a mid-level university in the city and started his freshman year. He senses that the next holy grail war is drawing near and works as hard as he can until the day arrives.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Abilities:
Wind Blaze: A spell that requires a lot of mana so the user can only use it a few times. It combines the fire and wind elements and shoots out of the users hands.

Shield of Gryphon: A mid-level barrier that protects the user from most low powered attacks. Only lasts for a while.

Force Heal: A low level healing spell that slowly heals the specified body part of the user or who the user is casting the spell on.

Weaknesses:
Long range attacks. Master vs Master faceoffs.

Donuts, Beans and apples. Showing off, succeeding in set goals.

Dislikes:
Onions and manly men, girls who are loud.

Erm, I thought if you didn't inherit the magic family mark/seal thing from your father/mother you couldn't be a mage. Or at least that's how I remember it... it's been a while since I saw FSN.

Lancelot

♫ Lost my Music ♪
Erm, I thought if you didn't inherit the magic family mark/seal thing from your father/mother you couldn't be a mage. Or at least that's how I remember it... it's been a while since I saw FSN.
Best example to answer you doubt, Emiya Shirou.

He is a disqualified mage by all means. He has no blood relationship with Mages. Emiya isn't his real family name too. Need I say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.