Justice League!

Jimzy

I really like JL. xD

It's just that, I wasn't able to watch it. :[

Watch as in, all the episodes, the whole stories etcetera, etc... :[

I wanna read it, but where? Do you have links at least?

Who's your favorite character btw? :3

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, I was asking Kage just yesterday for links to JL comics. He said there's quite a lot, but he was sick, and yea, I didn't want to bother him. He'll hook us up with some soon though.

For favourite character? Hard to say, but I'd say Batman. Silent, always cool despite not having godlike Superman powers, etc.

[quote name='Johnzy']I really like JL. xD

It's just that, I wasn't able to watch it. :[

Watch as in, all the episodes, the whole stories etcetera, etc... :[

I wanna read it, but where? Do you have links at least?

Who's your favorite character btw? :3
[/QUOTE]

I have links (tons), but depends what youre into and who you wanna see. My personal favorite Justice League comics is about B-List not so known hero's called Justice League International. Occasionally led by Batman theyre always fighting amongst themselves and it has more funny momment than the usual Justice League books. It was made in the late 80's so it doesnt have fancy computer coloring, though the art is good. Definetly one of the best runs in comic book history.

But in terms of the topic right now my favorite character would have to be Booster Gold. Smug, egotistical, funny, and flamboyant. And always up to no good with his buddy Blue Beetle.

[quote name='Emeralda']Rawr, send me some links via PM~[/QUOTE]

I think I got something you might like. And Ill post something basic for the thread soon.

[quote name='Shadowwolf']I only think that Aquaman's power were utterly useless. All the other are pretty awesome[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Crom']You, me = Friends. Aquaman is one of my favs ever!

Also, to those under estimating Aquaman, keep in mind Aquaman has great agility and strength. he can lift atleast 80 tons on land, and under water its actually more than that. He can swim at atleast 200ish miles per hour. Not only that but he can BREATH underwater. And if that wasnt enough, he can controll ALL sea life. Good luck going against that.

Oh and I forgot to mention he has invulnerability, not as strong as someone like Superman, but its strong enough that if he were to get shot the bullets wouldent go inside his skin, only cut it.

The Thing has a match for him right from the start, hes at a huge disadvantage because he doesnt have great agility, hes matched in strength atleast, hes weak against water (hes a friggen rock), and doesnth have as much powers as Aquaman. Aquaman is really badass when you throw out the cheesy image people have of him from that 60's tv cartoon.[/QUOTE]

Aquaman is probably my second favorite.

For OP, the most current Justice League America run. Has modern art, all the characters you know, and all that stuff. Heres the first 27 issues

JLA v4 00-10.rar (118.71 MB)

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DROPTGTR

JLA v4 11-20.rar (170.7 MB)

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RJPGT3ZX

JLA v4 21-27.rar (154.33 MB)

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PKHLOA2R

What do I use to unpack or read a CBR file?

Never mind just have to rename them .rar

Are there anymore issues?

Found some.

Is there some fucked up continuity in this series?

Cause Batman dies at some point and it never explains how.

They just bring in Paladin every once in a while.

[quote name='Ataraxia']What do I use to unpack or read a CBR file?

Never mind just have to rename them .rar

Are there anymore issues?

Found some.

Is there some fucked up continuity in this series?

Cause Batman dies at some point and it never explains how.

They just bring in Paladin every once in a while.[/QUOTE]

Theres actually TONS of issues regarding that. And yes, there are more Jutice League comics, its currently on its 50something issue. And their But the main line is what you should read involving that "dead batman" thing are the Batman comics. American comics work in a way where its all in one universe, if a big even happens it effects other books. Usually events are covered in story archs. that Specific arch is "Batman R.I.P." And that arch has led to some seriously amazing storys being put out and the Batman franchise being extremely exciting now a days. To get the full picture you'd have to read these archs in order

Batman: R.I.P.

JLA: Infinite Crisis

Batman: Battle for the Cowl (big chaos to see whos going to be Batmans replacement)

Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne

Batman Inc

Batman (Bruce Wayne) is back now. But his replacment, is still Batman also. You can tell them apart by their costumes. His replacement is in more Batman books now a days than Bruce Wayne himself. Bruce Wayne is only in one book right now, which is Batman Inc. Bruce Wayne is going around the world recruiting people and making them Batmen of their country. Mean while back at Gotham (his home city) his replacement is Batman there and his biological son is Robin now.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Ataraxia: Use CDisplay Comic Reader. I have been using it for a long time now, and it's the fastest reader out there with best mouse scroll option.

By the way, I just noticed the first page says "Justice League America." Is there a European variant?

[quote name='Emeralda']Ataraxia: Use CDisplay Comic Reader. I have been using it for a long time now, and it's the fastest reader out there with best mouse scroll option.

By the way, I just noticed the first page says "Justice League America." Is there a European variant?[/QUOTE]

Yeah there is.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']So there's going to be multiple Batmans running around? O_O Evil has no chance at all.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah. There are only two that use the name Batman. And that would be Nightwing/Dick Grayson, whos now Bat's of Gotham.

And of course Bruce, who has an updated slightly tweaked costume

This is the Batman of Paris, his name of Nightrunner

Heres a good shot to tell the difference between the two

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Nightrunner looks cool ;aww;

Do any of them have powers or are they sticking to the "Plan for everything" method? :)[/QUOTE]

They dont have super powers, but they do have their own specializations and abilities. Nightrunner is good at that free running pakour stuff.

WAaaaaa,damn you..... Now I want to read DC...........

lols....

One question about superheroes.

Why does noone recognize Superman? or those who doesn't have any masks like Batman?

I like Batman more... He doesn't have powers but he uses his wits to win.

[quote name='Ataraxia']How is it possible to ever catch up if every comic affects every other comic?

And don't they like reset every 10 years?[/QUOTE]

It never resets, what happens stays in the comics history. Of course you cant catch up with all of what happens in the DC universe, but its not too hard to catch up on the specific character you're interested in. And usually, if they talk about something important that happened in the past, the character themselves will usually give a little recap so the readers know what happened.

Every story arch I typed about what happened just happened recently 2009-current, so its not too much. And in terms of reading the archs, you dont actually have to read every single comic its mentioned in or has an effect in (those are called Tie-ins). Like I said, story arch of a certain character are usually covered in their main main comic's line. A lot of archs that have been really good are collected in whats called Trade Paper Backs, or TBP. Usually you can go to the store and buy those and it will contain the whole arch in one book (no tie-ins). Alternatively you can download the TPB, or just download every issue it was in.

[quote name='Kulitman']WAaaaaa,damn you..... Now I want to read DC...........

lols....

One question about superheroes.

Why does noone recognize Superman? or those who doesn't have any masks like Batman?

I like Batman more... He doesn't have powers but he uses his wits to win.[/QUOTE]

lol, no one recongnizes Superman because its a comic book. Plus Supermans secret identity was set up in the late 30's I believe so of course theres gonna be loopholes and what not. But Superman is the most successful superhero and the very definition of it, so nothing has changed because theres no real need.