Itachi vs Aizen

Itachi or Aizen

• Itachi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aizen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nah, i've read both manga and watch both anime. Illusion technique only works if the prey make eye contact with the caster or technique. Since Itachi can make genjutsu only with his finger and no doubt, with eye contact and with sharingan to read other people mind and thought, surely he would not stupid enough to face Aizan directly so he may use kagebunshin. Now you could guess who have the upperhand. This is my POV. Itachi rules...

Itachi's Amatersu's Azien then Sasunoo's him in an eternal prision. Azien has to need eye contact. Itachi needs a FINGER to trap you in a genjutsu which kills you.

Azien's gonna do nothing. Azien's gonna die.

G

GohanRULEZ

Aizen

Because we don't know what he'll pull out of his ass next.Itachi would get some hits in,but Aizen would win.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Aizen by a long shot. Knowing how he godmodes all the time he probably already knows every move Itachi will make before Itachi does.

Even looking at their regular capabilities Aizen is on a completely different level. He's fast enough to dodge Amaterasu and he could easily outlast Itachi in the event he summons Susano'o. All Aizen has to do is let Susano'o drain Itachi's chakra and go in for the kill. Even if Itachi uses Tsukyomi, Aizen would just say, "Hah, I manipulated you into using that attack for you see, the moment you laid eyes on me you were trapped in Kyouga Suigetsu. Now, please die."

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='BLue-FIsh' timestamp='1201929225' post='97035']

I think Aizen. Bleach character's are alot faster and stronger than naruto characters.

Plus Aizen's just way more badass than itachi XD

[/quote]

objection!

Itachi is waaay more badass than trollface Aizen

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1306868828' post='142401']

objection!

Itachi is waaay more badass than trollface Aizen

[/quote]

Which has nothing to do with the topic.