Is there anything you would never, ever eat?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Is there any kind of food that you would never, ever eat? I personally would never eat snails, since I have a mild case of snail-phobia (whatever it's called)

And please keep the discussion to a moderate level. Nothing extreme such as human flesh or anything, thanks

Sanae

Staff member
Oh gosh.. I'm not really sure. Asian people eat the weirdest things that aren't weird to us xD

Hmmm, bugs.. I refuse to eat buts xD Not intentionally anyway xD

I already don't eat meat of any kind (even the smell grosses me out sometimes), so there are a lot of things I definitely wouldn't eat. Snails included too, I have a phobia of stepping on them in the dark. Also, that Scandinavian rotten fish.

Alyss

=Vampiress=
[quote name='Sanae' timestamp='1306882997' post='142623']

Oh gosh.. I'm not really sure. Asian people eat the weirdest things that aren't weird to us xD

Hmmm, bugs.. I refuse to eat buts xD Not intentionally anyway xD

[/quote]

YES I refuse to eat any bugs even if people try very hard to persuade me that chocolate covered ants are amazing.... >o>

Although escargot is actually pretty good if you eat it in France

Other than that, I will never eat any insects.... >_____________<

Nagi*Kioko<3

I Miss My Hubby
I would never eat bugs well if I was payed to do it maybe but it would have to be a very very good considerable amount of money otherwise forget it no way

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Omg I almost forgot to mention I would never ever eat Cow Brains or Cow Tongue >____> (or from any other being really) I don't even understand why you would want to eat that. Oh well whatever floats their boat

Alot of you are saying bugs, tbh I wouldnt mid eating bugs *_* as long as they aren't slimey *shivers*

Bố

I wouldn't like to eat poops, but between death and eating poop......I'll choose the latter. =___=

I'd choose to not eat hm.........okay.....humans are out.....let's see......anything involves diapers and paddings...please god no.

Voltorn

Enjoying life
[quote name='R' timestamp='1306920305' post='142875']

I wouldn't like to eat poops, but between death and eating poop......I'll choose the latter. =___=[/quote]

I'm not a plant, so I think I'd die faster by eating that >_>

~mimesis

Auribus tenere lupum
i'd never eat any kind of animal brains....ew :/...or some of the chinese "special" food D8...ew...or balut....bigger ewww...or yeah, bugs D8....i wouldn't eat alot of things...though i could probably be fooled easily ...
i did have snails though and they were pretty tasty <3

Even if I was on a deserted island....another human being.

Otherwise, feces. I'd never eat feces from any species or type. -shudder-

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
i'd never eat any kind of animal brains....ew :/...or some of the chinese "special" food D8...ew...or balut....bigger ewww...or yeah, bugs D8....i wouldn't eat alot of things...though i could probably be fooled easily ...
i did have snails though and they were pretty tasty <3
^i agree i wouldnt ever eat animal brains or bugs
i heard someone said Frog legs are tasting like chicken ... ewww :/

^But head cheese is awesome

I will eat almost anything though something I would rather found out what I ate after I already had it down, but the one thing I will never eat is peas and this goes beyond just distaste I have a true phobia of them. I can't stand to be in the same room as them and I have gone so far as to beat someone bloody for touching me with one because he didn't believe me, followed promptly by bleaching my skin. No joke. Now normally I'm not that crazy but peas will do that to me.