Is it me?

Nori

Is it me, or are the chapters for the Naruto and Bleach manga really short compared to other manga? Also, with the new Bleach releases it seems like they put the actual chapter cover in the middle.

Swiss

function Swiss()
It's not just you, they do that to keep us in suspense that way we can't wait until the next chapter comes out to download it and we go crazy.

NARUTO HAS BEEN KILLING ME SINCE THE FIRST EPISODE. I HATE BEING CAUGHT UP WITH THE ACTUAL SERIES. I LIKED WHEN I WAS 100 EPISODES BEHIND AND COULD WATCH TILL I GOT TIRED. NOW I HAVE 2 WAIT TILL THE DAMN EPISODE COMES OUT.

Nori

LOL, that's usually how an on-going series works...but you missed the point of this thread obviously, because we're not talking about the anime we're talking about how the manga releases are small.......

Krahe

Full of bees
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tony8718 @ July 19, 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]8957[/snapback]</div>
NARUTO HAS BEEN KILLING ME SINCE THE FIRST EPISODE. I HATE BEING CAUGHT UP WITH THE ACTUAL SERIES. I LIKED WHEN I WAS 100 EPISODES BEHIND AND COULD WATCH TILL I GOT TIRED. NOW I HAVE 2 WAIT TILL THE DAMN EPISODE COMES OUT.[/b]
Thus proving that capslock isn't always autopilot to awesome. :wink:

Aaanyway, short chapters = good business sense, in my opinion. The shorter the chapters, the longer the series will last, which means more cash for the manga-ka. Does it suck? Well, I suppose that depends on the reader. A batshit-insane fandom makes everything better, though.