I Spice am a male.

I Love TITS! and you aren't helping me.
Who knows, Spice. Its probably me I've had more than my fair share of head injuries (stitches to the head 4 time and more concussions than I can count)

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Nyu! Do not talk about head injuries.~ My head got crush beneath a stove once, do not ask me why since I was about 2 years old when it happened, talk about a fractured cranium and I had an ugly scar at my forehead for years afterwards... ^_^; I have been hit with a bat in the head as well and some other unpleasant things like a board... >_<;

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
I am sorry to tell you, but it is probably just you, since I got the injuries years ago and are long gone by now, Manorexia. ^_~

My memory is actually quite good~ ^_^

QQ mine is not that great in many cases I can quote verbal conversation over a year after it happened but other than that I tend to forget a lot.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
I have not been a moderator at the first G2Anime... As I remember it... o_O I became a moderator in the summer this year (2009), so you might be wrong about how long you have known me, Manorexia. ^_~

Of course I might have hit my head very hard against a hard surface and gotten amnesia... But I doubt it.. ^_^
yup, you became a mod at the same time i did :p so it can't be you ^^
anyway i knew you were a guy all along, well, before setsuna and seirei both told me u were a girl, but i was doubting that ^^

and if we were talking about confessions and stuff, i must inform you guys, that i, Haruka, am a girl (as if there were any doubts about that :p, but i just felt like saying it, so don't mind me ^^)

Last edited: