I Spice am a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
I just want to tell all the male and female members of the forums that I am male.

Just so there will not be any further misunderstandings about it.

I am sorry for all the misunderstandings there have been and will leave this forum if it is desired by the members.

Gomen nasai everybody. >_<

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
:hahaha: i could've sworn you were a girl (after my sis convinced me that that was the fact) ^^

though it would have been something pretty weird, i mean, me getting along with a girl so good :p (kidding)

lol don't worry about it, i'm sure no one will be upset or something. ^^ but i'm really glad you said it ^^ that means that you got to know us and trust us ^^ you said it yourself, that you'll reveal your gender when you feel like it ^^

but anyway, why so much sadness when saying that? did you have a fight with one of us over this issue? i mean you seemed pretty worried in the post :(

i also thought spice san is a girl !!! i am ashamed of myself for making such a mistake

:defeat:

but indeed what's with the sadness? no one is mad or upset or something ..... i always thought spice san is cute ..... but now i think he is even cuter :nwc:

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
[quote name='setsuna']i also thought spice san is a girl !!! i am ashamed of myself for making such a mistake

:defeat:

but indeed what's with the sadness? no one is mad or upset or something ..... i always thought spice san is cute ..... but now i think he is even cuter :nwc:[/QUOTE]

huh? you should indeed be ashamed of yourself, not only you thought he was a she but you made me think that too :p ^^

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I didn't really think about it, since Spice is awesome either way : D

I used to get these all the time "Myrk! YOU'RE A GUY ?!" from like.. 70% of the users here (back in the day when everyone was active) LOL

Holy f*** your a male, as in a penis between the legs?...Well I be darned. Tell me you have man boobs or something, to make me feel a little better, about thinking you where a female, at lest then I can say, that is why I was a little confused.

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Nyu... I got no "man boobs", so I can not make you feel better by saying so. I am just who I am and being a male is what I got to be in the great lottery of life. Gomen nasai for being a male is all I can say to you, Darkparagon. >_<

I honestly have no idea how anyone thought spice isn't a male, but as I remember spice has been a mod since the first G2anime so I've know him for a while. The only one who I question is Devon, not to offend you Devon just stating a fact.

Thanks, its good to know your open about the whole idea of that.

My personal guess would be that you are male from you signature but I could be wrong.

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
I have not been a moderator at the first G2Anime... As I remember it... o_O I became a moderator in the summer this year (2009), so you might be wrong about how long you have known me, Manorexia. ^_~

Of course I might have hit my head very hard against a hard surface and gotten amnesia... But I doubt it.. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.