I need somebody to check out this music program for me.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Hey guys I was at my parents house yesterday and my mom told me of a site my sister was going to get music from, I told her to hold off until I see if the site is legit since I know music downloads are the ones that people actually get in trouble for.

Anyway here is the site Bearshare.com (seems really childish) I would like someone who knows about this stuff to give me the pros and cons.

Darkness

Darkness Consumes All
thats a p2p, program just like limewire, ares etc. and i dont really know the pros and cons but i like to use ares for music downloads

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
So does anyone else know anything about it? Will it effect other programs or slow down the pc or anything else? My father handles a lot of his work on the home pc so I want to make sure he won't be slowed down by my sisters music program.

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
If anything, only your internet connection might slow down a little.

If you have 1GB (or more) of RAM, I doubt your computer will go slow.

Last edited:
iv used bearshare before,its pretty much just like the other p2ps,if you have used one,u will know and im not sure if really slows down your computer.
and search results wise i tdont think you will be able find any rare songs in there unlike limewire.