I just blue myself...

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] If you could pick any 2 men on this forum to dress as girls and live out your Yaoi diary fantasies who would they be?

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: If you had to choose one woman on this forum to have sex with, who would it be?

Hint: It's Emeralda!
...not emeralda. I don't think any ladies here are interested, so I guess it would just have to be a clone of myself. ..that sounds really vain >_>"
[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] If you could pick any 2 men on this forum to dress as girls and live out your Yaoi diary fantasies who would they be?
:hohoho: aside from you and noex, you mean? I guess it would be [MENTION=170]Zero Phoenix[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1543]Core[/MENTION]... So much sexual tension.

[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

Mickey

Houdini's Magician
Pretty much any genre except gore/horror. As long as it's reasonably well written, or I find the story or characters particularly compelling. So...star wars, some adaptations of Jane Austen novels, lots of documentaries. I guess I tend to prefer adventure, fantasy and sci fi/space operas though.
@Mickey you should start your own thread, I want to interrogate you too >_>

Double cello concerto by Vivaldi
String quartet 9, op. 59, no. 3 beethoven

These in particular because they are somewhat dark in mood, but I never get tired of listening to them. @Pimp

I am secretly a hipster and it is too mainstream, so I ironically use live journal and myspace.
But...it really just bores me, since there is nothing to do. I will go on if someone wants to talk to me about something specific though. @Notorious
;please; I love you:*love: *giggles* I know what you mean some movie are written really bad. Which adaptations of Jane Austen??? There are many to choose from. So I take it you've seen Avatar <.< Hmmm so if you what TV what show would you be watching????
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] Okay ^^...maybe......

Sanae

Staff member
So lovable...? I am part unicorn. My best traits, though you wouldn't know from on here, are that I am gentle, easy going, don't get angry very easily. Thanks for the question
*Shakes head* Actually, I could tell you're easy going ^__^ You have a very playful vibe to you ^__^

Girly girl or tomboy ^__^?

;please; I love you:*love: *giggles* I know what you mean some movie are written really bad. Which adaptations of Jane Austen??? There are many to choose from. So I take it you've seen Avatar <.< Hmmm so if you what TV what show would you be watching????
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] Okay ^^...maybe......
Oh, you! :*blush: How sweet :) like everyone else, my all time favorite Is the 1995 version of P&P with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle, but I also like the version of Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson. until you make your own thread, this is going to turn into the combined Mickey/moi thread... M&M! We melt in your mouth, not in your hand. Ahem...anyway. What are your favorite movies?
[MENTION=56]Mickey[/MENTION]

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION] Where is your farm?
In a beautiful valley where the cock crows at dawn. [MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION]

have u received blue ball before
One time I got teabagged By a man painted entirely blue [MENTION=1727]Kusanagi[/MENTION]

*Shakes head* Actually, I could tell you're easy going ^__^ You have a very playful vibe to you ^__^

Girly girl or tomboy ^__^?
Probably somewhere in the middle but closer to tomboy. I like running around outside and usually I don't care to spend time on my appearance [MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]: you get your chicken dance from me then...

to the karaoke bar? or more this [YOUTUBE]5kkDw61Edc8[/YOUTUBE]
lol looks good. You're Britta in that scenario right? [MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION]

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Wut get out of my head. I just want to smack ladies' hot butts [MENTION=62]Nightmare Gear[/MENTION]

:eek:hmy: when you start your own thread [MENTION=1240]Arachna[/MENTION]
I wish to 'question' you :dramatic:

O rly?

y.y

But ....i don't wanna <..<

i am misterious... <.<

:p

:nooo::*love:

Mickey

Houdini's Magician
Oh, you! :*blush: How sweet :) like everyone else, my all time favorite Is the 1995 version of P&P with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle, but I also like the version of Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson. until you make your own thread, this is going to turn into the combined Mickey/moi thread... M&M! We melt in your mouth, not in your hand. Ahem...anyway. What are your favorite movies?
@Mickey
[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION]:*blush::*love:I have way too many >.< like really old moives like Sabrina then there are musicals I like to watch like 7 brids for 7 brothers. I like the older version of star wars 4,5,6...Yeah too many movies:XD: