Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Special [Mature] [Sub-En]

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls Special [Mature]
The story takes place in Japan in the early 21st century, in an alternate reality where the Tokugawa Shogunate has remained in power. In this reality, student councils are tasked with oppressing schools. Yagyuu Muneakira is a high school student who rebels against his student council with the help of girls who've had the names of famous samurai heroes passed on to them.These are the special ones that are on the DVD.Audio : JapaneseSubtitles : English
Subber: Kira-fansubs (and no its not me subbing it)Format : MkvMirror : MediaFire* = MegauploadSpecial 1*| Special 2*| Episode 03| Episode 04| Episode 5|Episode 6If you wish to watch the series then you can DL and watch them from here: Watch here
please pm me if the links are broken :DAlso if I posted this in the wrong area, any admin can move this, or just PM me or comment my profile and I will move it.

Yes all of them will be on here, I got the first one dl (thanks to you) and number 2 I have found, as it says up there, my folks internet is really crappy, so it might be a little while before they are up here.