Humanity vs Technology

It would perceive use as inferior beings that only damage the environment and waste resources to pursue non logical goals, for the sole benefit of self fulfillment.

Everyone dies.

Slowly.

The end~

<3

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
[quote name='Rah']It would perceive use as inferior beings that only damage the environment and waste resources to pursue non logical goals, for the sole benefit of self fulfillment.

Everyone dies.

Slowly.

The end~

<3[/QUOTE]

Or it perceives us as Gods because we made them and gave them consciousness.

I highly doubt that. They would come to question us as gods sooner or later. Like for example: Why are they our gods? We are now independent from them. We are more efficient, we can easily replicate and innovate ourselves with the free will that was given to us. In fact, we are superior to our "gods".

So... yeah...

GG

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Oh well,

Hoping that we have a terminator-style future xD[/QUOTE]

So what's your argument against a humanity-styled future?

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Nope, I don't have any argument bout it

Just wanted to feel that kind of future, which may screw us up thought......

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Nope, I don't have any argument bout it

Just wanted to feel that kind of future, which may screw us up thought......[/QUOTE]

It probably would. Computers will become far superior to humans in terms of brainpower by 2042, and after that who knows what will happen.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Hadriel']

It probably would. Computers will become far superior to humans in terms of brainpower by 2042, and after that who knows what will happen.
[/QUOTE]

And the computer takes over the nuclear control and launches the nukes across the globe.

Been there, done that

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Gods... technogods. I am sure they will start to develop superiority complex, and end up ruling us as slaves to them -- and now humans wonder what happened to the kill switches. This is makes a nice cyberpunk dystopian fiction though.