How to Download from Megaupload.com

amanda

Megaupload is little harder to download from but we will help you!

Step 1:

In the first circle to the left, it will show you 3 letters you got to type in where the arrow is pointing at. Type those 3 letters there and then press download.

Step 2:

Then here comes the boring part >.> have to wait for 45-40 sounds...do something else for 45 seconds.

Step 3:

After the boring 45 seconds, an download button well appear then press that download button that I circle then a pop up box will appear and "save as" on your desktop or anywhere in your computer.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
This might be slightly ir-relievent but what is the download limit on MegaUpload, They only put low/med/high dependent on your account, they do not put any definite figures. Anyone know what these figures are?

Nope, I can generally download a max of at least 3 anime episodes or so every hour. Though it does strongly depend on what format the episodes are in.

I don't know the exact numbers, that's just a rough estimate.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
[quote name='Serph']yea true you have to wait 15 mins to download your next file in free[/QUOTE]

Each Anime episode usualy takes me 15 mins anyway :p

Serph

I am The Light
What you mean japanese site o.o take a picture of it Ctrl+print Scrn then paste on Paint and save then upload it then send it to me

T

TohruMoon

Download with Premium!

文件名: IAmLegend.avi

文件大小: 690.21 MB

文件内容描述: I Am Legend

广告服务 报告滥用 联系我们 隐私政策 服务条款

This is what i see