~Holy Britannian Empire~ V2

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Screw that. Aristrocracy is where it's at. As long as the aristrocracy are wealthy and vastly more intelligent it's much better than a mass of gullible idiots voting in fellow gullible idiots. Your timing for opening this up isn't so bad either. Season 3 will air in the form of OVAs next year I believe.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I've been waiting for someone to take this over~[quote name='"Franken Stein' date=' post: 46413"']
[/quote]Oh babeh, Lelouch~~<3 That sexy beast can command me to do anything he wants~<3 and right I heard about the 3rd season
can't wait
..but I didn't know it was going to be in the form of OVA'sthat's quite a disappointment :/I don't watch to many OVA's but I'll definetly be watching this oneWith that said though, I wish they would have made it an actual show, even if it was like 12 eps.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The so called season 3 that will air is in the same timeline as season 2 except with different characters. It follows the story of a small group from the black knights that were sent out on a mission by Zero. The main characters of season 1 and 2 might make a few small appearances but they won't be main characters anymore. I can't possibly see this being really exciting. It's more of filling in back story than really adding anything new to the series.