Hei vs. Shizuo

godofwar7

Hei vs Shizuo

vs.

For the sake of fairness, Hei has lost his contractor powers.

Who wins? Now argue. Yes i did pick two completely random characters.

godofwar7

Theyre both complete badasses, if that helps you any.

Hei has been a trained assassin since childhood. While Shizuo has gone around throwing large bulky objects(Fridges, mailboxes, cars, you name it, he's picked it up and thrown it) since he was child resulting in a body that is as tough and strong as nails.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']Theyre both complete badasses, if that helps you any.

Hei has been a trained assassin since childhood. While Shizuo has gone around throwing large bulky objects(Fridges, mailboxes, cars, you name it, he's picked it up and thrown it) since he was child resulting in a body that is as tough and strong as nails.[/QUOTE]

i pick the assassin. since he was trained to kill..not randomly displaying strength

godofwar7

Did i mention Shizuo can fly off into a rage at the tip of the hat? So there's no need to worry about him worrying about not killing anyone. I think we need a visual of Shizuo at work.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']Did i mention Shizuo can fly off into a rage at the tip of the hat? So there's no need to worry about him worrying about not killing anyone. I think we need a visual of Shizuo at work.[/QUOTE]

ah i see. so you want shizuo to win. thats easy...fine shizuo got my vote..there...

but i still think hei is better since he was trained to kill which means he specialize in killing not random brawling...

godofwar7

nah im cool with either winning. i just dun want you to just say hei wins just because he was an assassin :grin:

here's shizuo punching a guy

*there is no available gif of hei in action*

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='godofwar7']nah im cool with either winning. i just dun want you to just say hei wins just because he was an assassin :grin:

here's shizuo punching a guy

*there is no available gif of hei in action*[/QUOTE]

Raw strength does not equate to skill. Since hei is an assassin im pretty sure it is easy to dodge this kinda punches...so i will go with Hei....

[quote name='Ataraxia']Hei, cause I like him better and doesn't Shizou only throws telephone punches? [/quote]

D:

Shizuo gets my vote. Why? He doesn't even try to be bad ass, but he is. : D Andhe'shot. (Though I think Simon is stronger)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hei,

I currently watching DRRR! and realized that, while Shizuo is powerful like hell,

He just can't beat people who is master at assassination.

Even without his electric power, Hei can just slice Shizuo into many pieces using his a very durable tiny spring....

godofwar7

You can't just assume such a thing as Shizuo can very well be swinging around a telephone poll. Its not the easiest thing to attack someone who's doing that.

And theres the chance Shizuo sacrifices a hand to catch Hei's blade, to which will force Hei cut off the string connecting it to him or else be subject to be thrown around like a rag doll. And then he will be forced into a brawl with Shizuo if he wants to win.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
But then again,

Hei is a master of assassination.

Sure, he may have problems if his strings are stuck towards the telephone poll but then again,

He can just cut and throw in a new one

godofwar7

that really depends on exactly how many of those he has, wolf. im sure he has only one blade, but plenty of wires.

and well this isn't exactly a deathmatch, so maiming works just as well on hei

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I'm split, for me it depends on the location.

If in a city/woods (Slightly crowded area), Hei's assassin skills will win it out easily.

If its on a plain or a clearing, I'm saying a tie - leaning more towards Shizuo.

I think Hei's skills will allow him to dodge Shizuo's punches and whatnot, but at the same time I can't imagine him getting close enough Shizuo enough times to finish him off effectively. So thats why I think it will just end up with both of them being worn out. However, being in the clearing/open area, Shizuo has a slight advantage since he can easily track Hei.