Hadriel's GFX Gallery

Banner created by me

This is where I'll be posting some GFX of mine from time to time. I work mostly with stocks, and use Photoshop CS5 to do my works.

Here's some of my past sigs, starting with the oldest:

Newer sigs:

Bố

You've good sets..but the typography takes up too much attention~and don't use only one font~use multiple fonts..like in my siggy..

and the first avvie........you shouldn't squeeze it all together~

the rest=work on typography~

I kinda like it when the typography gets attention, but I'll take your point into consideration.

Personally, I'm not a fan of changing fonts, but I'll experiment around.

Thanks for the comments, folks! ;hello;

Bố

*cough* I only say that since most people don't want their main point in the text~the text is another stuff in the piece~and variety is always good <3

Well, for me, the text holds equal weight to the focal. I usually don't just put some crappy word or phrase just for the sake of typo. I like it when the typo syncs with the graphics.

godofwar7

Typo is supposed to sync with the tag :/

also just because theyre attention grabbing doesn't equate theyre good.

Also also, if theyre the most attention grabbing part of the tag, they are your focal.

Bố

*cough* but the focal and the text are two different things........and if you want your text to have the same weight as your focal.......(meaning you've 2 focals here) then it'll be distracting.....since people can't focus on one, lest alone 2 P=

let the text complements your focal point~then it'll be matching and has a certain flow to it >__________>

GFX Basics

reads more right there^

godofwar7

No it's possible to have text as the singular focal point of a tag. Just look at his banner, the text there is the focal point. The only focal point. Everything else in the tag will be ignored.

You need to learn about flow...

I don't really know much about it, but i can understand it. And i can tell your tags lack flow.

Bố

I know. Hadriel said he weights his text as important as his focal point~then that means he wants to have 2 focal points~

this is based on his siggy, btw~but yeah~if he wants the focal point to be on the girl~then he should make the text blends in~

wait...........................who're you talking to, goddo?

oh wow hadriel ! that looks amazing ! xD

love the depth :)

did u sharpen it tho...? cuz it looks a little oversharpened in some places.... @___@

but... this is awesome !!!! very nice update hadriel !!! ^___^ btw who is the character?

@Wwgeaf: Thanks! Well, I did add a "sharpen" filter to it, but in retrospect perhaps that was uneccesary. Lemme just see what I can do about it.

The character is Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai (probably).

@Aker: Well, that line was one of her quotes that I read in the wiki, so I thought I'd use that. And nah, I'm not entering this sig for SOTW. That would be against the rules!