Green lantern movie

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
just some thoughts about the movie or otherwise a small review.

IF anyone is planning to catch it be prepared for the following 2 things.

1.Sucky villain(1 word. Boooooring)
2.Sucky imagination coming from Hal Jordan. (Im not shitting. all he does in the movie is produce a bunch of boring earthly stuff. No fancy out of the world surprise.)

Its decent for a movie. But the villain is very lame and dies fast.

I would recommend to skip the 1st part unless you wanna see how Hal became a lantern.

Sinestro pretty much sides on the sideline for this 1st movie and will only appear at movie 2. so yeah....

aha i tottally agree, the movie was pretty darn boring, it could have been so much better- the bad guy was the very worst part about the movie! mega suckey villian.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
It's a damn shame too, because it had a lot of potential to be good. The villain could've been so much better, not because of the power but because of the fact of that villain's origin. Just because of what he was I could've seen a final battle being epic and such. The sub-villain, however, sucked.

Hopefully With Sinestro, GL's main villain, they won't fuck up. If they do, .....Urgh, I don't want to think about it.

One more thing: Really? They couldn't mention the family once AFTER the Exposition, not even flashback in the final battle or anything? That made me scratch my head a little.

this movie has lots of potential and it ruined the part of having a weakling villain. Saving part, however, is the end credits where Sinestro got hold of the yellow ring. i hope the next movie will do justice to the anime movie earlier released.