• Elementary (1st - 5th Grade)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle School (6th - 8th Grade)

• College (Specify where you're at)

• Done with school forever!

• I shouldn't know how to use the computer.

• Total voters
mmm do I know how to use the computer?
I guess not, I just punched the keyboard a few times and it somehow wrote this :D

Don't ask me how I can be majoring in computer science and not know how to use the computer... let's put it under the same category as people made out of rubber and wells that are a time portal between the past and the present :p

atm I'm studying Information Technology, it's boring though, not gonna finish it. Just finishing this year, and moving on to uni next year to study Japanese prolly.

For now i 'm studying economy in the economy high school in the bigger city than mine:)This is my second year of study and i have hope to finish my education soon:)thats mean after 4 year:D For this moment i like this profile:)

Aha! I appear to be special, since I'm English and in Year 11. I think that's... ehh... first year high school, maybe? Only here, Year 11 is the final year of compulsary education. After this we've got Sixth Form/College for 2 years, then off to University for 3+ years.

The American education system sounds pretty fun ^^

I'm a high school junior. I go to an all boy boarding school (it is as bad as it sounds) but they give us free laptops here, so thats pretty much the only reason I can get online at all... but damn them and websense.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ November 15, 2007, 10:55 AM) [snapback]11978[/snapback]</div>
All girl college, you are so lucky. I wish could have gone to an all girl college, eh eh :nuts:[/b]
The problem with that is, you're not a girl....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ November 15, 2007, 3:55 PM) [snapback]11978[/snapback]</div>
All girl college, you are so lucky. I wish could have gone to an all girl college, eh eh :nuts:[/b]
Believe me it will only give you headache. I wish I could have gone to an all boy college~
At least they would help me in doing my hw and exams (which I'm having difficulties with T___T)