[GFX] Collab Contest

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
The rules seem copied from SOTW which I had problems with, but things are a bit different considering it's a partnership contest. So Roselillya and I will join this as partners.
--<-[MENTION=2420]roselillya[/MENTION]

Sentress

Urban Cinderella
Etou.. :shiftyeyes:

Anyone willing to work with me? (with me working first on the piece and you putting the finishing touches? XD; *demanding*) Sorry I guess I'm afraid of ruining the piece entirely, so if I get to work first my partner can fix what ever flaws I'll ever make. XD!!

Rascal

@sentress if you havent picked a partner by the 10th, you can sorta just pick anyone on the list XD myself included ofc :| tho imo ur way above my lvl

Rascal

Well then, on that note, we have 10 days ne!

all those who are in it, and no partner, pick one that also is in the situation lets get going~

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
@Everyone

Hm, until a new mod(s) has been appointed, I'll handle the voting thread for this. Unless you guys still want me to host the voting thread in first place?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
I was saying whether I should still be responsible for this battle since I'm planning to resign. But if you still want me to be in charge of the voting thread, then my resignation can wait.